1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out today

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by psq, Oct 1, 2017.

1. psq

psq

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was the first step...

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I believe this, wholeheartedly.

The psq Declaration of Independence States:

"I hold this truth to be self-evident, that I am gay, equal to all people, and that I am endowed by my Creator with certain unalienable Rights, to pursue Life, Liberty, and Happiness."

I came out today. Two score and 8 years ago my Creator deemed it fitting to pair a zealous need to please and behave with an underwhelming sense of assertiveness, and to make matters worse I was born a Generation Xer (i.e. I'm ok, no it's really nothing, oh never mind.)

It is with some regret that I give up the straight part, I have had the great fortune to play the dotting boyfriend for more than a score (pun intended) but after having truly exhausted this role in the last engagement I have now elected to take on a more authentic role. I have once again been offered to star in an unscripted gay reality show about what seems to be my unfinished life. After long consideration, I have accepted, eventhough, the pay is awful and the perks non-existent.

Thus, without further ado Gay Reality Productions is a little proud to present- "redacted"

Coming out now

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations psq! :thumbsup:That's a great declaration! Be proud of who you authentically are!

#2 Quantumreality, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  3. Samantha D

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That should win an award, it was an absolute gift to read. congratulations honey, This world has a lot to learn from your authenticity, 10/10

4. kenn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Was this a English assignment cause you nailed it if it was, congratz