1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I crazy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SamRL, Sep 17, 2017.

1. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Im an in closet gay and I think a straight guy or in closet gay/bi guy is into me. He is in my math class and will rest his arm in such a way that it touches mine and he will just leave it. Some times I will move mine away instantly so that he won’t think I’m gay but at the same time I kind of want him to think I am. A lot of times though I will leave it and I’m just sitting with his arm touching mine for like 5 minutes. He never agnoledges its happening. One time he made a joke saying “that line is as straight as me”...it was a curvy line. In one hand it makes me think he isn’t gay but in the other he could be trying to hint at the fact he is. I really like him but I don’t know him well enough to see how he acts around other guys...let me know what you think

2. BosiMalkia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Still to early but the elbows touching is a great sign, if this would have been a girl, I would of said that meant nothing but for a guy that is pretty big. Try to make a joke commenting on his straight/bi/gay actions. See how he responds.

SamRL likes this.
  3. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, my older brother actually knows more about him than I do especially since they are in the same grade(im a junior they are seniors) so I will have to ask him more about him but i don’t know how to do it with out sounding into him since my brother doesn’t know I’m gay.

4. BosiMalkia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can ask on behalf of a friend (you are the friend). Tell them one of your friends think he is kind of cute and wants to know what he is into etc. If you say your friend is a girl then you can bring up the fact that you are not sure if he is into girls or not, that should be safe for you to get your answer without exposing yourself.

5. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks, he actually doesn’t know anything about him...i didn’t say he didn’t seem straight cause I didn’t think it would get me anywhere but I did ask if he had a girl friend....and he didn’t know that ether but hey at least my brother didn’t say he did

6. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tomorrow I will see him at school is there anything I should watch out for, say, or ask

7. lovewine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe try subtle flirting like what he is doing? Do the arm thing as well or just chat him up ask questions? Be his friend first?

8. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Move your fingers so that they overlap with his while you are sitting by him.

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Get to know him better like a friend. Ask him how his day is going or what he did over the weekend, and try to find some common connection besides the fact you're in the same class. You could also be more obvious and start complimenting his style or leaving your arm against his if he touches you again.

10. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So...We moved into groups of two instead of groups of 4 in the class. I Requested we sit together and he excepted. Nothing really happened for the first few weeks of us sitting together and I kinda excepted he was straight. Since then we have become better friends, I still don’t know to much about him unfortunately but we laugh together a lot in class. Only once have we really had an interaction out side of the class which was when I was at work and he saw me and said “what are you doing here”....in the past few days I have become more hopeful...a lot more hopeful. In class right before we were about to leave to go to the computer lab he put his hand on my arm...to scared the crap out of me but I left it there for a second but then pulled my arm back Incase he was joking and I think he was. The weird thing is that he didn’t say anything. Once we got into the computer lab we typed on the google doc we had shared “ your gay” and I typed I AM and purposefully waited a second to add a question mark but he erased it before I could and there wasn’t anymore mension of that. The next day in the computer lab he was acting like he was going to turn off my computer so I grabbed his hand and pulled it away...there was a lot of touching arms and hands which was weird/nice and at the end of the class period he put his hand on my wrist again and I can remember what he said but it was something to do with what we were doing. Let me know what you think

11. kenn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This may be a bad idea, it really depends on his personality if you don't think it will work or will back yourself in a corner I wouldn't do it. But here's a idea you could try givin the right circumstance. Tease him you know who likes him, and when he asks who, ask if he's gay, try to imply its someone else without confirming its someone else. This is kinda sneaky thou, most times its better to be straight forward if he turns out to be gay and likes you, then great if not then more then likely he will be flattered over angry or judgemental especially if you are good friends.

Just some ideas

12. Samantha D

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wether or not you know this already(Im sure you do but it is worth mentioning), a "gay" relationship is the same as any other other relationship in that people have certain traits that jell together and some don't. just because you may both be gay but that dosen't mean you automatically get along. I mention this because i had to explain this to a friend yesterday and it applies here.

13. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks...the thing is I wouldn’t expect him to tell me if he was, I wouldn’t

14. SamRL

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for saying that, but i liked him before I had any hope he was gay...that’s the only reason I’m pursuing so much (sort of) plus the more I get to know him the more i realize we have in common and the more I feel I want to at least try