1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teacher crushes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Creativemind, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How many of you have (or had in the past) a crush on a teacher/professor?

I have a massive crush on my professor, which is ironic because this class is my least favorite subject ever. At least it makes it a bit more bearable. I haven't had one of these in a while, it's pretty embarrassing because I feel like a teenager all over again.

To clarify: I am against student/teacher relationships of any kind, so I have no desire to do anything. I'm just looking for anyone who wants to share similar experiences so I don't feel as alone or embarrassed about this. Hopefully I can feel like I'm somewhat normal?

2. idsm

*Raises hand*
    (both hands, actually..)

3. Maya100

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had many crushes on teachers so you're not alone! I did also find the one perk of having said crush was that I tended to work harder in that class because I wanted the teacher to be proud of me haha I feel silly writing that! but there you go.

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get crushes on teachers, mostly because I have a thing about women in positions of authority/power. My History teacher is so attractive.

#4 Reciprocal, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel the same way about the power thing. I'm somewhat submissive at heart, so having someone have technical power over me just seems...attractive in a way? It's so much easier for me to be sexually attracted to a teacher than it is to another student!

#5 Creativemind, Oct 6, 2017
  6. HerRainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a bit of a crush on my French teacher. She was lovely and I liked languages anyway so it stayed around for a few months.

I was also fascinated by one of my research methods lecturers at uni. I spent more time trying to find out info about her rather than focusing on the class! She was in her late 20s at the time and all I remember thinking was that she had a PhD so young and of course she was attractive. I now know it wasn't that young to get a PhD but oh well.

Thankfully none of those crushes stayed!

7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, young professors! So cute.

Funny thing is I have the reverse problem...I'm in my late 20's as a college freshman. It's hard for me to crush on my "peers" because they are all 18-19. It feels creepy. I love older women which is why I usually liked teachers in high school...so even my professor crushes are older women. Sigh

#7 Creativemind, Oct 6, 2017
  8. dreamingfreely

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yes, but she was the math teacher to the class before mine. I always got to class early and would sit there and talk to her while she packed up her stuff and cleared the board. The funny thing is I found out that she went to college with someone that works at the same company as me. I guess they were sorority sisters. She always seemed to talk to me a lot and that only increased once she found out about our common link. I think she was the same age as me. I loved the way she dressed super hot 40ish teacher.

9. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Yeah, she was my wardrobe instructor. I'm not currently in her class this year, just because I don't plan on pursuing that portion of the field.

10. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. Ironically, both ladies were red heads which I is odd because normally red heads don't do anything for me (no offense to red head posters). Both were very open but strong women. One was in college and one in jr. high. The one in jr. high discussed all kinds of stuff like masturbation and her weird college experiences. It was pretty gutty to do so in a conservative Christian school, and she was quite "blessed" if you know what I mean. And she was 25, and my classmates and I were 14. You can imagine a bunch of 14 year old guys and how they were around here.

And yes, I was very much attracted to my 8th grade social studies teacher. He had thick styled hair slicked back with mousse which was big in the 90's. And he was very open and confident.

11. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. I had quite a few crushes.

Especially my elementary school principal. He was this kinda obese white guy. I went to this kinda ghetto and slum gender segregated school I guess you could say, here in Los Angeles and the kids were from the inner city.

He was kinda fluffy like John Candy and I always thought he was handsome. He doesn't teach kids anymore, but he was so nice.

If we were feeling shitty or whatever, we would just go up and hug him sometimes if he was in the playground.

If teachers sent us to his office because we were "acting bad", he wouldn't write us up or punish us or anything lol. Because many of the teachers were bitches and needed to get laid anyways.

He was really into hip hop music too which was funny and he knew lots of street slang interestingly enough.

All the fifth grade boys went into this camping trip int he Angeles National Forest. Like I said were from the inner city and we never get to go camping or do any of this stuff.

We had to have a chaperone of a staff member in the school in each cabin that watches and sleeps with us. I was lucky enough to have the cabin with the principle. We were getting kinda bored and unfortunately the weather was supposed to be sunny, but instead it was raining. So we can't go outside and hike and shit, so we stayed inside and the principal brought snacks and food and board games and he brought a TV and movies for us. We were watching like R rated movies and "Nutty Proffessor" and "Rush Hour" and shit lol.

I really liked him. Last time I checked he works for a car company now.

My junior high school gym teacher. He was a jerk and asshole and mean though. He was Italian and had this high top buzz cut and these bulging biceps and he had a nice ass too. He had the most perfect calves I ever seen.

He was very strict though. He wasn't all bad though. Some of the kids would bully and pick on me, and he would tell them to knock it off. I don't know whatever happened to him, but yeah I would crush on him sometimes.

Oh, and my last year of senior high school, My Political Science teacher. He was a lot younger than he looked. He was in his late 20s, like he was 28 or 29 or something and he looked twice that lol. He's gotta be in his late 30s now though lol.

But he was this short and stumpy hairy guy. He looked very identical to Kevin Pollack. He wasn't gay, but he was very LGBT friendly and whenever there were people bullying me in school, and I would be upset and crying about it, I would go to him and he would let me eat lunch in his office. He would give me rides home from school sometimes too. That was nice.

What I really liked about him was how nice he was. There were no right or wrong answers with him, and in our debates and reports and essays and stuff. Were ungraded. Because how can you grade someone for their opinion right? My best part about him was hairy chest which you can see through the top of his shirt. Also his thinning hair lol. On my high school graduation, he gave me $100 dollars which was nice.

Sadly, my senior year was his last year at the school. He supposedly got a "white house internship" and went onto being a computer programmer for them, and I lost contact with him after that.

I didn't have any crushes on any college professors. They were all homophobic assholes, and the one gay professor I had was a bitch and diva and almost got me expelled. So I dropped out of college ugh.

#11 Suomi, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  12. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hahaha My 10 year old self. I feel like this was the first indicator for myself that I was into females.

13. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not a teacher but one of my friends' moms was a school chaplain and I thought she was gorgeous :sweat_smile: I mean she was a devout Christian, married to a pastor and had seven kids, not to mention our 20+ year age difference...I'm sure we could've made it work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a crush on a professor at my uni on an open day but I haven't seen him since. Also a guy in sixth-form, male trainee teacher (but older, like 30) - ginger hair, heavy set body type.

15. Loves books

Not since I was eight. My teacher was in her twenties she was pretty and really nice. She left the school for a different teaching job.

16. Dingdang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never had a crush on a teacher, at least not a real teacher. Miss Honey from Matilda is a different story...