1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strangest Dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BiDragon, Oct 5, 2017.

1. BiDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What is the strangest dream you have EVER had?

This is mine:
    I had a dream where I was falling through the clouds, and every once in a while a magic llama or alpaca would appear. Eventually I landed in a lake inside of a cave, and life-size Woody (from Toy Story) was there. A giant squid monster chased us, and Woody turned against me and threw me to the monster.

My brain is strange.

2. Loves books

This dream happened when I was a kid. I was kidnapped by the wicked witch of the west and was taken to a small concrete cell with a barred window in the door, Peter Pan appeared and started fighting the wicked witch, the a mob of angry villagers complete with flaming torches broke in to kill the wicked witch and right before that happened I woke up.

3. BadassFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of the strangest dreams I've ever had is probably this:

I was in a middle of war zone, armed with just a math book. I was running somewhere to safety, since everyone was shooting around me. Eventually I run into a soldier (who looked like one of my classmates) and he tried to shot me, so I gave him that math book and he put on his glasses and started studying. Then, not sure if he told me or just pointed and communicated telepathically, but he gave me an information that to defeat the evil general, I have to climb on a tall tower behind him, and use a red button to call an orbital strike to hit the place where general is hiding. So I climbed on that tower and used a telescope to find the general. I found her in my school, and she looked like my math teacher, but with glowing eyes. So I pressed the red button and a gigantic laser from space hit the school, destroying it and causing math books to fly everywhere around me. Immediately soldiers below the tower started celebrating and waving at me, so I jumped down thinking that they'll catch me (like when crowd is catching and then carrying someone they celebrate) but when falling I realized that the soldiers were transformed into math books.. then I woke up...

Note: I don't like math at all

4. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All these dreams sound pretty epic not gonna lie. I had quite a weird one after watching doctor who silence in the library. I was walking to school and I saw my friend outside the library and yelled hi! She said something really quickly I didn't get, I asked her to repeat it and she said 'The shadows will eat you'. Then I noticed the shadow under the tree she was standing getting bigger, and ran like hell. Then I met my other friends, and tried to warn them. But the deputy headteacher came and tried to reassure us, but then she turned into a massive shadow monster, so we ran and barred the door against her. Then my friends decided that seemed a bit harsh and let her in, an I was like 'THE HELL?' And then I woke up.
    There was also one about an underwater library and ninjas, but that would be too long.
    note: this was not a nightmare, if i can run away in a dream I don't consider it a nightmare just an adventure dream.

5. Joelouis

This was a recent dream:

I was standing by a lake at dusk, and I was talking to two women (one was older than the other), and I was asking about the lake. The water was black as could be and one of the women told me that the lake was known as "The Dead Water".
    I waded in to the lake and floated off into the water. Looking ahead, I could see something and as I got closer, I saw my mum who passed away two years ago. She was laying on her back in the water and looked over to me and said "Oh, hello Son!" She asked if I wanted a cuddle (hug) and as we embraced, I woke up.
    Needless to say I woke up extremely emotional. I'd like to think it meant something.

6. Samthing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Had a really vivid dream when I was nine where I was Boo from monsters Inc and I was being chased by homer Simpson wielding a machete and I ran into a room full of moons and stars and hid behind the sun. He ran in got stuck to a moon and spun round the room before flying out of an open window.

Another dream I had involved me chasing my grandad through a maze then he left through a door and it locked behind him and I was banging my fists on the door screaming after him. The spooky thing is, when I woke up and went to tell my mum, I found her crying and she told that my grandad had died

7. Justinian20

The most strange dream I ever had was the Horror Ice Cream Factory.

I dreamt the whole family was driving to see my grandmother and suddenly the whole place turned into a creepy ass forest, the trees looked barren and I saw a sign with a twisted and smiling clown face. I basically headed into the ice cream factory it was really empty and it was like super creepy. It may have been a horror dream but it was a very strange one.

8. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When I was younger I would occasionally have a dream where I was about to get married, I was at the altar, but the me that was having the dream didn't know who I was marrying, but the me in the dream did. It was kinda like if your watching a TV show or movie and the character knows but the audience doesn't.

More recently after my grandmother died earlier this year, I would have dreams where she was still alive, dying, but in good shape. In other dreams she had been dead but was alive again. The strangest one of all, myself, my mom, and my brother were on our way to my grandmother's funeral, but she was still alive and was with us. In this dream, I said to my mom, "What happens if she doesn't die before we get to her funeral?"

9. BiDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Woah that last sentence is creepy..

10. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a lot of strange dreams but the weirdest was probably the one where I was murdered by Marge Simpson :astonished: (She ran me over in Homer's car ;-; )

#10 Spot, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  11. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have something going on that I still don't fully understand. I have the exact same dream every June 20th.

The dream starts out with me looking down a street. All of a sudden a boy that looks about 14, in revolution area clothes comes running from around a corner. From there I am looking thru his eyes for the rest of the dream. As I look over my shoulder 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding after me. So I pick up the pace and run even faster. I see a cemetery at the end of the road and run i and hide behind a large tombstone. I'm catching my breath and listening to the 3 men hollering back and forth to each other while they're looking for me. Then one rides up beside me. He hollers to the others that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, and points his pistol in my face. As soon as that happens I wake up. Every single year, the same damn dream.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have had night terrors since I was a toddler. I'm 35 years old and still scared of the dark.

12. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Probably the oddest dream ive had, and the most horrifying was this. It starts out in a shack town full of garbage. I keep tripping over garbage and I just fall in slow motion then get up. As I walk theirs a crack in the ground and I fall into it while a ear piercing sound plays. I eventually fall into a giant white room with a white door and something akin to a creature in the shape of a christian cross in front of it. Then theirs a high pitched ringing and then I woke up.

13. Going Places

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just last night, I had a pretty odd one. I've had a similar dream before that was the same setting. I had a dream I was in a department store looking for new clothes. I noticed I was wearing a long green dress. I was trying to find a few dresses and nightgowns. A few people looked at me but, most paid no mind to me. I felt self conscious and embarrassed asking the woman working at the store. A minute later, I saw a little boy and his mom asking the woman where they could find a few dresses. The boy was wearing a long white summer dress. I no longer felt embarrassed and asked where I could find what I was looking for. I got what I was looking for. I didn't have enough money for everything I wanted to get. When I got back to my car, I found a lot of money in the ash tray. I heard a knock on the window and there was a woman. She was fascinated by me and taking pictures. I sped away and she chased me. Once I got to the road, I woke up. It was weird because the location of the store and the road seemed very, very familiar. Like I actually shopped there and drove on that road.