1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite memory?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frappuccno, Oct 2, 2017.

1. frappuccno

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Did I use the word memory here right in the sentence?

Mine is back when I was in high school. Carefree, childish, and plus having a crush on my best friend. Apparently, I never noticed I liked or had a crush on him until I found myself jealous of him talking to other friends. Is it only me that I find pleasure in sadness of having a crush on someone? Shamelessly speaking, the moment I realized I fell in love with him, i couldn't find anyone that was cooler, kinder, more good looking, and smarter than him. Every night I couldn't wait morning sun to rise so that I could meet him at school. Every day I had something to look forward to. Why would I found a boy more important than my education? Anw, Seeing him and talking to him made me feel like I was in heaven. Not to mention, when I touched part of his body, mostly his arm (creepyyyyy, i know), it gave me an oddly satisfying feeling like a warmth to my cold, gold to my silver, waves to my ocean. Like I was not afraid of anything because I know he would protect me from any coming harm. I wish I could back in time to feel those things again. It took me two years to get over him, and a courage to say NO when he asked me to be his bestman in his wedding. but I was indeed his bestman in his engagement.

2. Dylan1357

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have two they are joint first:

1) the time when I got by a car because I was stupid and I didn’t see this car speeding down the road but I was fine no brain damage or anything.

2) The time I got blood poisoning and nearly died the doctors said if I came to the hospital any later I might of died. I was in the hospital for about a week or two with needles in my arm boring the only thing I can really remember clearly was that I watched a Tracey Beaker movie. :joy:

If you can’t tell this was kind of a joke those things did happen to me but they obvisiously aren’t my best memories and to add something else I’ve nearly drowned about 4 times. I think the worlds had enough of me like but nothing will stop me I’m invincible. :joy:

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Early childhood. Ages 4 up to 10 at the most. My life was the best then...not a care in the world and spent all my time on video games.

4. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dont remember.

5. sunrises

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    honestly one of my favorite memories was when i was in 4th grade or something and i started accepting the fact that i liked girls and was listening to some music. I was staring out at these trees and had my windows open so there was a serious breeze and i was under a huge blanket. Idk i just remember feeling so at peace and a lot of my favorite memories are just moments that i saved in my memory of looking out on my surroundings and reflecting on how i felt at that current moment.

6. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm going to keep it simple and keep it from this year.

1) Going to the bar for the first time. It was the beginning of my 2 friends and I's friendship and it was also my first time just casually talking about guys. It was a good time and nice to look back upon because it was such a milestone for me.

2) Field camp for a week this summer. Laughed and hung out with friends for a solid week aha

#6 HM03, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  7. Loves books

Going to see riverdance. I smiled so hard that night my face hurt.

8. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The death of my father.
    Beating my principal bloody in 5th grade.

9. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Traveling with my mom is awesome. Anytime we travel together, we get to try new things, conquer fears, have new experiences, and create new memories.

10. Samthing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My favourite memory is from when I stayed in a holiday park and we went to lindisfarne island, I think it's a monastery but in my mind I remembered it as a castle, we got a tour of it and had to find tiny cellos hidden in each room and if we got it right at the end of the tour we got sweets