Tales Of A Hopless Highschool Queer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kenzield, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Kenzield

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Greetings, fellow humans! I have decided to do a little journal thing on here about my honestly, so super interesting life. I think I'd just like to find people who relate to my struggles, if you can call then that, and can talk about them. Anyway, I guess I'll start with today. There'll be something about soon!

I hope this isn't like a weird idea it whatever, I just feel like writing down hoe I feel somewhere where people will see it.

2. Kenzield

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, to start, my name's MaKenzie and I'm a Sophomore in high school and this thing will just be me talking about shit I guess. Anywho, here we gooo.

It's the fifth week of school and I'm already starting to do things I shouldn't. I know some of you have had crushes on straight people before right? Right. So, there's this girl... heh, we'll call her Emma for the sake of privacy. Anyway, Emma is like super gorgeous, obviously and I'm a puppy. Jesus am I a puppy. Now, keep in mind, I go to a super small school so I've known her since we were like twelve and I think she's freaking awesome, man.

First of all, she's got my favorite eye color, hazel, and they're like a super pretty hazel. They make me want to die, serioulsy. Second, she's super insecure, which she so shouldn't be, and I think it's adorable. Heh. I tell her all the time how beautiful she is, but she doesn't listen so that kinda makes me sad. Third, she does this thing where she scruntches up her nose when she's mad and how can you not love that? Fourth, she named her stomach. It is named Patricia and it's hilarious. Fifth, she has the cutest laugh on the face of this planet, I don't care if everyone else thinks it's wierd. Last, but definitely not least, she's so kind hearted. I've literally watched her help little kids with their homework or carry stuff for people and I think it's super attractive.

Anyway, I've had this crush for like ever and she's like so straight and I need to move on. I just kinda wanted to write that. I don't know. It's probably ridiculous.

3. xtaberry

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not ridiculous at all. If you're looking for people who can relate, I'm in essentially the same situation: in high school, with a crush on a wonderful but completely heterosexual girl whom I really need to get over. Would hearing the story of someone else in the same scenario make you feel better?

4. Kenzield

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you don't mind. I do love a good story.:slight_smile:

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there. I'm an adult, but I came out when I was high school aged- 14 in fact. I can definitely relate to how awkward it was in high school. The straight girl crush is something we all relate to.

6. Kenzield

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I thought so. I just felt like writing it out somewhere, ya know? Thanks for the response.

7. xtaberry

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alrighty, here goes.

She's really smart, and has work ethic unlike anyone I've ever met. At first I just admired her for her talent and self discipline.

As time passed, we got to know each other and became friends, which was stupid on my part because I was falling for her and I knew it. She's really studious, so we'd sometimes study together or talk about homework. On the bright side, it did wonders for my already good grades.

I am actually the worst puppy dog when I have a crush. Everything about her is endearing. When she gets angry, her voice goes up by a pitch. When she's nervous, she refers to herself in the third person. She's got this perpetual smile on her face, and the goofiest sense of humour and I could talk to her about anything and it would be fascinating because she is wonderful. I want to tell her how wonderful she is.

Every once in a while, she'll make some offhand comment about a girl or a female celebrity and my brain will go into overdrive analyzing every little detail. I'll halfway convince myself that maybe she's really bi or in the closet and that she's trying to send me some sign. Then, I'll remember how very straight she is. I really need to stop and move on, and I think I am finally starting to get over her... maybe.

8. Kenzield

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok, so yeah, we so have the same problem. Straight girl crushes are the absolute worst. Thanks for telling.