1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you prefer your hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sealgirl19, Aug 15, 2017.

1. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always had mine shorter, but I'm growing it out because I want to eventually get it long enough to style it like Newt Scamander.

2. mstluvskts

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ugh, I'm growing out my pixie cut right now. I'm equal parts obsessed with what my hair is doing and taking a firm stand on ignoring my hair until it's long enough to do something with. I've had a pixie for about the last 8 years. It was fun but now it's time for a change. No idea what it will look like in the end or how long I'll keep it before going short again. For now, I wear a lot of hats. :slight_smile:

3. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm updating mine.

This:
    [​IMG]

Or this.

[​IMG]

Right now I have shorter hair, but I want to get it long enough to get it as close to either of these styles as I possibly can.

4. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Long. But I would also love to not have a 10 inch forehead. Heredity sucks. I wish I still had long hair. I made a flat out stupid move last year and chopped it all off for a mohawk.

I really am an idiot.

5. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm trying to grow out the top longer like an undercut style but I get impatient and start trimming at it. For the past couple years now I've always had the same hairstyle, short back/sides and longer top which is pretty generic.

6. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh this brought memories back. My mom used to cut my hair when me and my brothers were children (she still cuts for one of them). It was not the best experience for my hair because mine is extremely hard to cut. It goes FUNKY! But.. I WISH I had the patience for a man bun.. just once. The problem with my hair is that it is so soft and thick.. so after I wish it, it like FLUFFS big time and fro's if it gets too long. Doesn't matter the amount of product lol. I have my hair at a medium length now shorter on the sides. I like being able to run my fingers through it. Maybe one of these days I'll be patient enough to grow it out for a man bun, lol.

7. jam93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had long hair since highschool. And when I say long I mean like rocker head banging long (I laugh at guys with 5" of hair who claim to have ong hair). It's usually down to the middle of my back, but I've had it longer in the past. I like the way it looks down best, but it gets in my face which drives me nuts, so I wear it in a ponytail a lot. I've also got a beard (it's hair too right). I keep it pretty short because it tickles my neck when It grows to long and gets annoying. I usually leave my chin hair a bit longer then the rest, I think it makes my face look less wide. My mustace is shit though. It's not quite highschooler's first try bad, but it's close. I wish it looked better. Then again, I do like eating food without mustache in it, so maybe it's ok.