1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by thedescent, Sep 24, 2017.

1. thedescent

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just wanted to say thanks. I first made this account a couple of months ago at some ridiculous hour of the morning, completely unsure of myself and my identity. Not only did I receive some really useful advice on that post but I've been reading through (read here as obsessively and passively creeping on) forums and resources on EC ever since and I feel like I'm finally at a place where I can admit to both myself and to some wonderful strangers on the internet that I'm a guy and I'm trans and I'm grinning whilst typing this because it feels like a new beginning where I can move past some of my shit and start living as I was always supposed to be. I'm not sure how or when I'm ever going to come out to anyone in real life, but I just wanted to type it out and for some people to read it. I'm trans, and I'm male.

Hi, my names Theo. It feels really good to finally be able to introduce myself.

DarkWhite and shadowalex like this.
  2. stuckinside

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Theo! That's really great :slight_smile: It was definitely a journey before I got to a place where I was finally able to admit it to myself that I'm trans (I used to be a homophobe and transphobe, which I think had a lot to do with upbring). But yeah! If you wanna chat feel free to message me.