1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help weird person or not date

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by mlm1234, Sep 23, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

somebody is really keen on me, im saying this and asking because i dont know what to do. this person ask me out, but hes 22 and never dated before. i dont no if hes keen or scary. he said he would pick me up didnt want me to pay for the train but i live 45 miles away i said no but he was instant but he stop, he then was instant on me getting apps and stuff, he very private about his facebook. they seem sweet and nice, but there something there that worries me.

they likes me message back quick or they thinks im not interestes and messing them around. they said that he has messed them around before. they ask me back to there flat fro a date aswell. i dont know if they are new to this and something or weird person.

2. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm very sceptical about online dating I know not everyone is a psycho and have probably watched too much tv but you can never be too careful. if you have only spoken to this person online then I would only meet them in a public place to be on the safe side. I would also let someone know where you are going and who you are meeting.

3. GreySky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This seems really weird tbh. Extra weird if you've never met before. Like the poster above said, make sure you meet somewhere public if you do get together with this person. Don't let them pick you up at your place. Or anywhere if you don't really know them. If they pressure you about that I'd cut off all contact, personally. If you keep feeling worried, listen to that inner voice.

4. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

just to say it on dating website