1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ShyTaco, Sep 23, 2017.

1. ShyTaco

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At one point in time, I was convinced that I was genderfluid. I'm not so sure now. I know for a fact that I'm definitely not trans, but "girl" just... doesn't feel right? Like, I'd rather be referred to as "they/them" than "she/her" I guess... And I do REALLY enjoy wearing masculine clothing. Every once in a while, however, I will want to dress more feminine. I only wear makeup around twice a week though. It's so confusing, and I can't be open about this to anyone because everyone I know is pretty close-minded...

2. dreamerboy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Maybe check out some Nonbinary genders? There are many resources online for nonbinary gender identities. Don't feel like you have to label your gender though. Good luck with figuring everything out!

3. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gender expression (masculine/feminine) is not the same as gender identity (male/NB/female). Just thought I'd put this as a note as many people do confuse this when questioning.

Spot likes this.