1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spam overload

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DirectionNorth, Sep 22, 2017.

1. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I know there's usually spam on any forum, but I think there's certainly a surge of spam right now with every day seeing more of these Chinese spam things!! And after hearing about this other forum for trans support that was hacked by nazis or triple k or whatever and they got all of the users' information, it worries me when these specific sites (any for lgbt) are targeted and hacked/spammed and become a playground for supremecists to wreak havoc and have fun.

2. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been trying to figure out what was up with all these Chinese messages. I responded to one asking what all that meant, but today when I logged in, the message was gone.

It wouldn't surprise me if those worthless nazi bastards were trying to cause trouble. That seems to be all they're good for.

3. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I could only read a tiny bit of it and it seemed to be in regards to some university thing but I'm not sure what.

4. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, my computer automatically tried translating it and it was just diploma or university mumbo-jumbo. I just don't know why this spam is really honing in on this site or if it is an attempt to hack.