1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you find attractive - Body aesthetics

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yato Gami, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess I have a broad spectrum. I've only been sexually active with partners in a relationship (male or female). I guess feel like an ass expressing the mega turn on attractions....like I'm judging someone. Before I list physical personal likes I have to say and be honest, supportive, BFF, and you get my heart. I like cute feet, a good kisser, and cuddle bug male or female. I like a guy with an intact penis and a girl with small breast and nice developed labia.

2. Seeker65

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everything, absolutely everything. Women are beautiful,soft warm,and yummy. I love all women.

3. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I tend to like darker hair and eyes for some reason but it's not a big deal. The features that really stand out to me are the eyes and the smile. The eyes don't have to be a particular color, just bright I guess. And I love when someone smiles and it's like their whole face just lights up, if you know what I mean.

I like wavy or messy/wild hair, glasses, introverts, freckles...dimples are kind of nice too. That's probably it, really.

4. Soshiyaki

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like long hair on a woman, and I especially like if they're strong/kind-of-muscular/chubby. a combination of those or doesn't really matter. i'm open to anything

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A big, genuine smile. Curly hair.

6. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    in men, i find attractive things like thick forearms, icy eyes and well groomed beards... as for women, i'm a sucker for dimples, long legs and wavy hair

7. lonely penguin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love, love, looooove smaller breasts, like B or C cups.
    I really like mono-lid eyes, usually some shade of brown. Green eyes with light skin is usually very pretty to me too.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I seem to enjoy "German" body types... apparently they have denser frames and more muscle mass? Pretty much opposite of mine.

9. January G

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really, really like people who look androgynous. I also love collar bones, so v-necks are :ok_hand:

10. Dylan1357

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In guys I like the average body (not fussy like) or possibly skinny/toned and eyes I look at peoples eyes when I see someone as attractive.

11. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

I'm kind of an oddball because I'm borderline asexual, even though I'm a lesbian haha. So I'm not very physical, and I don't really pay attention to physical attributes of people very much. But I will say that there are a few things I like in a lady, if I was ever to be in a physical relationship.

I like legs lol, legs are probably my favorite thing about most women, especially when they're soft and smooth. And I don't mean super duper slender thigh gap legs either. There's absolutely nothing wrong with having skinny legs, but I just prefer more average legs...healthy legs, but not muscly or large.

I also love long, wavy, flowing, dark hair on a girl. Thick dark hair is really beautiful in particular. When it looks windswept and falls everywhere over the shoulders, it's even more beautiful. I love big brown eyes and dark hair also.

As for overall body, I like girls who are a little softer, and not super muscular or fit. I don't mind fit girls at all, but it's the soft things I like about a woman...so abs and muscles aren't my thing usually. I like a girl who's average size....not tiny, but not big either. I would want a girl who's a bit smaller and a bit more delicate/graceful than I am, but I still prefer for her to have a similar body size to mine so we aren't super disproportionate lol. Also, I prefer a girl who's my height or shorter...I'm fairly short myself haha.

Overall, I like femme girls, but not super girly or high maintenance because I've got no patience for that haha.

I also want to mention that I find most all women beautiful in some way...it depends on the girl and how they carry their different features, but I think most women have beautiful features that are unique and individual to them....so it can be hard for me to have specific physical attributes that I like in all women. Each woman has her own features that stand out as beautiful.

12. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Men's junk! :blush:

13. univerz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    for both guys and girls, i like thick eyebrows, deep eyebags, strong jawlines, and nice cheekbones.

14. Maya100

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is hard cause I believe everyone is beautiful & I don't really tend to pay attention to someones physical appearance, I find personality & intelligence & mind much more attractive & that's always what I go for first but I do love tattoos on a woman, tattoos with meaning & a story to tell about them & I prefer a woman to have a bit of weight on her rather than really fit/very thin.