1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I thought I was a trans male but now..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by hotblue, Sep 20, 2017.

1. hotblue

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A few months ago, I had definitively come out to myself as a trans male and even got a binder + men's clothing. I enjoyed being called 'sir' and 'gentleman' in public, even though I wasn't really out to my friends or family. I enjoyed passing. But lately I've been feeling like I want to be feminine and wear dresses and makeup and walk around in heels and stuff.. for a while I thought maybe I just wanted to like be a guy who dressed as a girl (which still kind of appeals to me) but now I wonder if I was ever trans at all or if it was just some illusion I put out for myself. Is this normal?

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you're gender fluid?

3. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I mean it's really just how you feel internally. You don't have to always be masculine to identify as a male. Ask yourself what makes you want to wear feminine things, because masculinity/femininity and gender identity are not related!