1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bi curious or bi sexual? Please help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by geekysarah, Sep 15, 2017.

1. geekysarah

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a little confused.
    I'm a girl. I'm 25. I've always been attracted to guys, I had a huge crush on a girl when I was 14-15 but put it down to hormones.
    I've been feeling bi-curious recently, like I wouldn't say no to trying stuff with a girl, I never have btw. But it's only occasionally I think a girl is cute, and it's not like "she's hot" it's like I'm drawn to her.
    When i was on dating sites I thought about looking at the women section sometimes but shook it off.
    Can you be bisexual if it's occasionally and it's mainly men you like?
    Sorry if this sounds stupid I just want to know what I am.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You remind me a lot of myself.

Had a few light crushes on girls while younger that I would brush up as "intense friendship", "me simply wanting to be like them" or just "hormones". Between all those crushes there would be guys I would like so in my head it only confirmed the theory I had that I was just going through a phase and that I was indeed straight. At age 18 I met a girl who I like to call my "trigger crush", she was the first girl I couldn't brush off as "just a friend I found pretty". The feelings I had for her were so intense that I couldn't deny the fact that I was attracted to her, it took me a while to accept it but eventually I did, then I moved to another country and, just like that, I convinced myself that she was just the "exception" not the rule and that therefore I was still very much straight,I was in so much denial that I litterally shut down that side of me to only focus on men. It lasted almost a year until I met another girl I very much liked and that's where I realized one may have been a coincidence but two must mean something more, and since the very moment I accepted my sexuality I haven't looked back.
    Now I actually identify as bisexual but I am leaning much more toward women, to the point that I can barely believe that I used to be mostly attracted to men, actually if my past with men didn't exist I probably would identify as a lesbian, so...

But anyway. I can't tell you what you are but I wouldn't be surprised if you are a bit more than bi-curious, would you date one of the girl you fancy ? Most bi-curious girl wouldn't, they would like to try out lesbian sex but don't want to commit to being in a relationship with a woman and what coming out of the closet entail.

3. geekysarah

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To be honest, I feel like I would do things with a woman but also I would try being with one. I have a boyfriend now but I've thought if I ever am single again I might try dating women.
    It's just confusing I've always thought I was straight. But surely straight girls don't like women.

4. zkdorko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was also bi-curious at some point in my life. I started taking my sexuality a little more seriously in high school bit was still pretty confused until I got to college. I now identify myself as bisexual. When I had a relationship with a girl and got completely heartbroken from it, I realized I was bisexual. I've dated a fair share of both men and women.