1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TeaCup, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Tallen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    haha, no I am not a space alien come to earth nor a traveller of the universe, nor was I on the Enterprise under Captain Kirk. The photo I shared is only a partial shot of the tattoo.

The vastness of Space represents the isolated life I was born into (long story), the planets represent different periods or stages of my life, the space ships are representative of certain people groups that left lasting impressions on my life (both good and bad), the space man is me escaping the bad stuff and reaching out to the unknown future ahead hoping for a better life. I just had the Klingon ship and the Enterprise added recently symbolizing my battle with anti affirming brain washing religion which condemned me for bing gay and my battle to accept who I am once and for all. It depicts us parting ways at full speed, they in their biased judging of me leaving me behind to continue their journey of hate while I go a new direction into true freedom seeking the joys of a new happier life.

I wish i could share more in depth with you but hopefully the Tattoo will make some sense to you.

fullsizeoutput_e55.jpeg

#21 Tallen, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool. I understand your tattoo better now.

Thanks for sharing what you could.:slight_smile:

3. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't have, and am never going to get any tattoos. I think certain types of tattoos look okay on certain parts of the body, especially arms, back, and upper chest. I hate seeing people with tattoos on their face.

4. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You must not exactly be a fan of mine then. LOL

5. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i have the mountains tattooed on my ribcage... everyone warned it probably would hurt as it is a very bony area but, honestly, it was a bearable pain, i nearly fell asleep and kinda liked the sensation. it helped that the artist i worked with was well experienced but i think the trick is to relax as much as possible and then the time just sorta flies.
    i'm getting my second (and possibly third) next month, looking forward to the session tbh

#25 nativeofruby, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  6. Suomi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any tattoos. I do like tattoos and body art though.

As I'm black/dark skinned, I'm kinda bummed that tattoos wouldn't show up as good as if they were on those who have fairer skin.

But I'm thinking of getting both a memorial tattoo/graphic tattoo in honor of my twin brother that passed away of a famous cartoon character on my forearm and making the tattoo Ultraviolet as well, so under black lights, it would show up even better.

Sort of like this.
    [​IMG]

#26 Suomi, Nov 27, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  7. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My sister has five in total, and my mom who is 64 just got her first tattoo four months ago...

I don't have any yet, cause I spend all my money on parts to make more horsepower.

I do echo Tallen's advice, ask people who you see with ink where they got it done. I have found people generally give very honest reviews about tats even if all you find out is where not to go.