1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does this makes me??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ryder420dank, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Ryder420dank

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I like men romantically and sexually.But I like thinking about kissing or making out with girls BUT only in certain circumstances.if I just think about kissing a girl normally I'll not like it.But if i think about with some kind of backstory or like just make a scene with a lot of stories and shit in my mind I like it.Just so you know I don't like thinking about having sex with a girl cause that just makes me disgusted no matter what i do.Can sexuality get any more confusing??? Please help!!

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion?

Straight, heteroflexible, Kinsey 1.

Unless you have internalized homophobia and need to come to terms with it, the being curious about kissing girls but not wanting sex is normal for a lot of hetero women.

Nils likes this.
  3. Nils

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah if the idea of having sex with a woman disgusts you, you might just be straight... I mean, there IS a chance it is internalized homophobia but the way you've said it makes me think you're straight.

4. Ryder420dank

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All the internalized homophobia comments are rather funny here.No matter what sexuality I have Im more than sure I'll accept it.

5. Destroyed

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dont think internalized homophobia comments are funny. Because if you went through lgbt later in life section and outside there when people come to terms with self, you would find out many are confident, they have no self hate, they are having an accepting family and etc But after some time, begin realising, that they had internalized homophobia(learn through experience when dating someone with a major part of it or get educated etc), but never took notice of it, cause it was engraved deeply through cartoons,media etc and one brushed it off. Only till when they were ready mentally to face the issue, do they undo, much of the issues, especially when there real selves want out. On your case, id say, i have no clue what you are based on your writting, as words arent always objective when one has a bias, unknowingly they will write what suits them to encourage a bias etc . You know better who you are and only you have the power to ride through your journey and know yourself more, if you want help to accept self or know self, you will be ready to get help, its a process but rewarding.Just dont overthink the confusion you may feel, so that you dont fall ill or fall into depression.
    ((Internalized homophobia is much more broad and wide, even self accepting people go through it ))

Nils and Cydonian Knight like this.
  6. Nils

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I only mentioned it because a lot of people go through feeling like attraction to the same gender is 'disgusting' and they'd only do anything with them in 'certain circumstances'. And sometimes they think it's gross because they're simply not attracted to the same gender, and sometimes it's because they have internalized homophobia.

I.. don't know if I can describe it really since it's such a broad term, and my experiences with it aren't applicable to everyone. A lot of things fit into it, even things we wouldn't expect really. If you're not going through it then that's good! Not everyone goes through it obviously but it's worth mentioning.