1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a Geek

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Aug 25, 2017.

1. TheMudcrab

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    D&D, Pathfinder, Magic, or anything by Bethesda and I won't be available for a few days.

Also books, though I rarely buy books from a bookstore. Most of my stuff comes from library book sales, garage sales, and thrift shops. It's like a treasure hunt to see what books I can find.

2. jam93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh where to begin. I love D&D and pathfinder. I'll spend hours swaping stories with anyone willing to sit and talk about it that long. I really love the crazy shit that happens when the dice roll really right (or really wrong).
    I also love vidiogame RPGs, especialy ones like Skyrim, Fallout, Dragon Age, etc. anything that lets me make my own character and guide them through an in depth fantasy world.
    I love science too. Biology is my specialty but I also love reading about most other branches of science. Anthropology, paliontology, and astronomy are particularly interesting, even if I don't always understand everything they say.
    Finaly I'm part of a midieval/fantasy foam combat group called Beligarth. It's probably the most active thing I do. I'll talk about that for hours to anyone who will listen, especialy if I think I can recrute them to my realm.