1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dogs of Chernobyl RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Snow, Jun 25, 2017.

1. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Samantha turns around slowly. "I could ask you the same thing, but you're the one holding the gun. I'm not INTERPOL, if that's what you're asking."

2. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Zak then sees the lone hellhound approach his plane.

Haha. Stupid dog.

Zak slowly squeezes off a round from the double shotgun. The hellhound yelps loudly before immediately falling over dead

3. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "I don't care if you're from INTERPOL or not. If there's one thing I know, it's trust no one. So voetsek!" (Afrikaans for: "Get lost!")

4. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Not like there's much of anywhere I can go. Correct me if I'm wrong, INTERPOL is just outside this building. I'm not asking you to trust me, I don't expect you to. Just let me hide out here a bit till they leave."

5. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Don't try anything funny, or you'll get a bliksem." Fawkes says, still pointing his gun at Samantha. (Afrikaans: It basically means he'll beat up or attack.)

6. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Don't worry, you've made that quite obvious." Samantha slowly sits down.

7. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Zak sees INTERPOL agents coming around all the buildings to inspect and clear the area.

Damnit to Hell!

Zak is right next to a building in which he saw two people hiding. Zak tries starting his plane hoping the noise from its twin radial engines will get their attention.

Come on. Get out of there!

8. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, I just don't have the time to rp, continue it without me.

9. Justinian20

Ragval looks out from the landing pad area and moving forward and down a street, he glimpses five hellhounds in a building ripping at a dead body, he raises his gun and reports, "Squadron, one civilian down, we need to take out a large group of hellhounds in nearby building, currently have visual on five hellhounds, could be more hellhounds in building." He takes aim and fires one clean shot right in the head of a hellhound and pulling out his signature sword, he prepares for a big jab at the incoming hellhounds.

10. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Samantha climbs out of a window in the back of the building on the first floor, spotting a couple hellhounds only afterward. "Damn, why can't anything go right today."

11. Au.Quicksilver

A voice crackled to life over the Interpol radio, a thick Australian accent coating it. "So, Ragval is it? Nice to have some backup in putting these puppies down. Any casualties yet mate?"

The voice and manner were distinctively that of one Michael Faust. Regarded with infamy for his lack of care for rank and formality, he was a man who distinguished himself for his personality as much as his skill.

Currently Faust was walking down a street, suppressor on the end of his AUG. Every so often he'd stop and take a shot at a hellhound if it was close or in his path. He did it all with a peaceful smile.

12. Justinian20

Ragval hears the voice over the interpol radio while he stabs one of the hellhounds right through its open mouth. He grunts as a hellhound leaps at him and pulling out his small pistol, Ragval manages to shoot it right in the face meanwhile in the middle of the battle, Ragval hears a bit of a stir from the building as six more hellhounds appear on the bottom floor of the building, Ragval holds his bloodied sword, "Hey Faust, I need your assistance here, a lot of hellhounds have appeared and I can't take them all on my own."

13. Au.Quicksilver

"Not sure if I'll be there in any timely manner. I'm pretty far off. Although..." He paused and looked back to a car he'd passed. "Might be able to speed things up." He said while walking towards it. He took a few shots at nearby hellhounds as he strode over.

"Always wanted an excuse to go Mad Max in this town. Too bad not enough people who hate me are here. And barely any cars work..." He muttered to himself while he got to seeing if he could get the car started. He vaguely remembered that one guide he'd read on rigging a car.