1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texting "crush" isn't going so well...is she irritated now I didn't show up?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love23cali, Aug 16, 2017.

1. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she was weirded out or maybe she is still a bit mad about the game. Would anyone else know where her game was?

2. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well she did text later that night saying "thank you so much for thinking of me I love my gifts".

This part may be confusing...she has said numerous times that she just loves me because I'm "blunt", "direct" and "a b**ch". She says I'm mentally strong, sassy, etc. It sounds pretty bad but when she calls me this, she's thinking of it in a positive light. I don't see it as a positive thing. So after saying something about the gift I got her, I asked why she was always calling me that - was wondering if I did anything to her and said that several people actually think I'm sweet. She didn't respond until morning - 12 hours later - simply saying "Girl you know I love you. You're a real one." I told her to talk to me if she thinks I'm being a *itch to her and she said you're not a b**** you're just direct. I left it at that.

I didn't bother going to the game - figured her not answering my question about directions was her way of showing she didn't want me to go to this one. I asked in person about working out and she seemed to have lost all interest in it - remember her saying "I would love that" after my initial request?

I do know someone else on the team and talk to him at work...but I don't communicate with him outside of work and am pretty sure he's attracted to me...Don't know that I should get closer to him so that I could get closer to her.

So she doesn't text me much. I'm not big on social media. We don't work together much and are usually too busy to talk when we do. She doesn't want to work out and isn't interested in me coming to her games anymore. I'm thinking another request to hang out may be too much at this point. Seems like things started off well but are just going downhill. In the past, she was very flirty and sexual...was touchy - always touched my arms or gently push my lower back...

#22 love23cali, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  3. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gah, I feel like I just wrote this. You are in your head too much. You are trying to figure out the hidden meanings behind every move. When she asked you about going, she is asking you. She is asking for YOU to be there because she wants you there. It's like when you invite someone to an important event of yours, you want that person to go because they are important to you. There shouldn't be the I'm going to be alone; it should be damn this girl wants me there and I care so much so I'm going because I want to be near her.

If you keep questioning every move you are getting in your own damn way. Stop please stop. I'm being blunt because I truly don't want you to do that.... it hurts.... I know I analyze the hell out of things.... it isn't worth trying to figure out what people are feeling every second. You will drain the hell out of yourself.

Breathe and let things be. I know it's hard.... No I'm serious I do, just have to check yourself because a lot of times we analyze things to the extreme and well crap happens.

You like her right? Your analyzing everything now because you like her.... you want her to like you right? Be yourself. Breathe.... stay calm... get out if your damn head and stop.

Love yourself.... don't make out how someone should feel or should react.... everyone's different. Trust yourself.

love23cali likes this.
  4. Destroyed

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The caring less for not attending the game, was an asshole move on your part. Glad you apologised but still i notice before the game, you both have the foundations for a toxic relationship and trouble ahead. Id say, you both need to open up to each other completely, let go and be yourselves, talk about everything and anything. The bit she says she likes your blunt, sassy bit, is a major concern.

From there, you can fix the weird back and forth issues that you both began with, before its too late, after that you will both have clear heads to be able to have a healthy thing and know if your really into each other or its just sexual attraction.

5. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What exactly is concerning about it? The fact that she thinks this of me or the idea that I may be this way?

I honestly am not sure why she's saying this -which is why I asked in text - because I've never been that way to her... I recently bought her a bday gift...and I once brought in a Jamba Juice to her. I'm usually really sweet with people I like. I did use to flirt-joke that I didn't like working with her etc but she knew I was joking and would laugh or give a slight push. I haven't done/said anything more concerning than that. I have a resting witch face and people that don't talk to me do tend to find me unapproachable and think I'm a witch but those that do say I'm perfectly nice.

I'm pretty dam sure it was just sexual attraction on her part. She's never asked personal questions about what I like to do or what my goals are etc (just doesn't seem to care emotionally about me) and doesn't share anything personal about herself. But she was always making sexual comments and was touchy (hands, arms, back, even my breast once and a booty slap another time). She once (months ago) commented about how I don't always say "hi" when I walk in but she has literally never said "bye" when she leaves and I immediately feel down as I see her walk out the door. I don't always say hi immediately but I never actually ignore her - I usually am rushing into the building to get settled in initially and then will go around and communicate with her a bit (nothing deep) later on...sometimes just talking without ever actually saying "hi".

Further, and this will make things a lot clearer, she is in a broken relationship with a guy she has a kid with. They never got married and an old friend kept saying she was very miserable at home with him and was only with him for their kid..had threatened to leave....this person also said she looks for attention (uh oh). I never asked further about their relationship. She doesn't talk about him at all to me and I wouldn't push. I like her but do not want to be the reason they end things if they do so I wouldn't even pursue her until she was already out of the relationship. I'm in the position where I obviously like and think about her and her actions but could only be her friend for now...if she lets me.

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you need to make a decision for yourself one way or another. Either you want to be completely honest with her tell her you like her and see if anything can happen between you and out everything into it or you need to try and move on and get over her because at the moment you just seem to be torchuring yourself and that can wear you down. There are so many little things that you can read one way or the other that you can send yourself crazy trying to overanalyse things. It sounds like you really like her.

7. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, she's in a relationship, so I can't...Yes I do like her. But I feel led on and used. It's obvious she wants to try to make it work with her boyfriend and was just using me for attention. I didn't even notice her or care who she was until she started up with all the flirty sexual comments.

I also don't want to just stop talking to her.

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well maybe just a bit of distance and less of the flirty comments would help. Unless you want to ask her th situation with her boyfriend?

9. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really get the feeling she doesn't want me to know about her boyfriend troubles. I just don't ask. Either she doesn't want to give me hope, she doesn't see me as enough of friend yet or she doesn't want to think about her bf when with me.

I did have distance from her -I was away for two months- and I still came back with feelings...

Hey, thanks for all your time. I really don't have gay/bi friends to talk about women with. If I ever get over her, maybe she can be that bi friend (she just has to be bi) that I can talk to about women.

10. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's cool, sorry I can't be more help. Maybe trying to find yourself a more available girl would help you get over her. You can post on my wall anytime if you want to chat.