1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think Donald Trump will serve one or two terms?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, Aug 23, 2017.

?

Do you think Donald Trump will serve one or two terms?

Poll closed Nov 21, 2017.
  1. I don't think he'll finish his first term

50.0%
  2. I think he will serve one term

35.3%
  3. I think he will serve two terms

11.8%
  4. I'm not sure/other (please specify)

8.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He doesn't care about anyone or anything except himself. He surely has never worked a hard day in his life. He is a narcissist, no doubt. I predict that he will be removed from office, it will just take time.

What's up with giving creds to the Nazi flag waving idiots? He has disgraced every solider that has donned a uniform, not to mention those who have given their one full measure of life in the pursuit of freedom!

I think the right thing to do to heal our country is leave Robert E Lee standing, watching over his soldiers only in Confederate grave yards, and remove the rest of the statues.

What are we building a wall for? There is "bad" people in every country and every society. Lets bankrupt the USA! There are people #ucking starving here, but that doesn't matter!

What was with holding the LGBTQ flag upside down when he was running for office. You hold the US flag upside down and it's a sign that you are in distress. Prayers out for the trans people in our military!

My rant for today!
    Dean

2. Poppy43

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel sorry for people in the USA having to put up with having him as the head of the country its embarrassing for decent people.
    Here U.K theres so much on th news about him it often eclipses the news here, maybe thats the strategy.