1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a married lesbian for 2 years but now I'm finding so many men attractive.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vicblack, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Vicblack

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been happily married for 2 years to my lovely wife who is absolutely amazing and I love her. but the last 3 months we have not really made love. she keeps asking why and when we are going to make love but I just don't feel attracted to her sexually right now. I kinda feel like I need to be held. Anyway my best friend who is a guy (friends for 12yrs) moves to New Zealand and I'm a complete wreck. I almost declared my love for him yesterday and was ready to change my life and move out there then I thought what the hell is going on!I follow all these burly bearded long haired me on instagram and I find them super attractive. I've been with men years ago but not really enjoyed the sex part, always found it a bit messy and gros. but im at a complete loss as I've felt this way for awhile. I cnt break my Mrs heart. I love her but I'm not sure if I've made an enormous mistake by getting married. I'm so confused. help :frowning2:

#1 Vicblack, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you're not a lesbian after all, and may need to explore this further.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC. Do you remember if anything in particular happened around the time this all started? How is the rest of your relationship?

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Perhaps you are actually bisexual and your earlier relations with men felt messy and weird for other reasons. That's fine. It's not a reason to leave your wife if you still love her. Married people go through stuff like this. Try and focus on fixing the problem between the two of you rather than on the outside sources that are grabbing your attention.

J4yy likes this.