1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Push or just stay how it is?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Maddox232003, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, after a few months of a bit talking i guess i am really falling for him. So far... For me with my best friend, which is my the only friend that i really care. I know he probably wont be gay but i sort of have some sort of feelings and caring towards him... But i guess is natural for how best friends are. Still should i push this friendship now or continue on improving it? Maybe like we have a school trip comming up soon but i hope i could sleep with him so... well i will like have a evening tea with him which he agree but asks to do it in secrecy and also ask if we could watch movie together and he said yes to that too... Maybe like should i give him at least a peck on his cheek or sth?

(Just become best friend with him for like 3 months so far... And did ask him straight if he is comfortable if i show all those love,caring,affection and protective gestures around him which he said yes)

2. bibiscuit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    maybe ask him if he feels the same way?

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Maddox232003,

If you don't want to increase the risk of losing him as a friend, I would advise you not to simply try anything romantic, like kissing him, without his permission.

The most straightforward way to handle this would probably be to let him know how you feel about him and, as bibiscut suggested, ask him if he has any similar feelings for you. If he does have similar feelings for you, the two of you can figure out how you want your relationship to proceed from there. If he doesn't have similar feelings for you, this scenario at least offers the greatest possibility that he will be understanding of your feelings and not feel a need to discontinue your friendship (although that is definitely a risk you take when telling him how you feel about him).

Just some thoughts.

Myclosetisfull likes this.
  4. Maddox232003

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well not gonna like marry or anything. just keep him as a special friend... but well. i mean nowadays the meaning of friendship has changed... at least you gotta be a bit gay to your best friend right? maybe i might just give him a peck. no kiss...

and yes. i am planning to ask him. on october 23 on his birthday. I am gonna give him presents for him but as well as a confession letter. Sort of...

#4 Maddox232003, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017