1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what I am

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luis, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Luis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First af all I hope you can excuse my poor (not too poor) english skills, I'm peruvian and I'll do what I can. I'm going to give you some details of my personality that might give you a clue of what I'm, right now i'm somewhat confused.

1. I started to fail at school since I was 14, I remember that I was amazed because I was startiing to date girls, I felt rejected all my life (I was fat and shy) and I felt in heaven when I kissed a girl for the first time, I clearly remember that.

2. Since I'm 20, I battle anxiety and frustration, right now I'm 22 and I can't concentrate, I can't read or watch movies, I feel kind of angry from the moment I wake up.

3. I sometimes masturbate and imagine myself as a woman, that it's being fucked by an really older man, I think I have an urge for being dominated by someone who has authority to me, someone big and hairy, I really like that, makes me feel so horny.

4. I look at the mirror and I like what I see, I consider myself a handsome boy, I have a pretty girlfriend and I enjoy sex a lot, I love hear her moan, I also like to dominate her. to be honest, I would like to have sex with other women too, but I'm faithful. I also masturbate thinking about me fucking other women. I have fallen in love with at least 3 women in my life.

5. Sometimes I think I would like to be a woman, it just turns me on so much, I would like to have the superpower for transform myself into a woman and then when I get bored of it, to transform myself back into a man. Maybe I'm bigender or something like that, i don't know.

6. You see, i experience a deep anxiety and I'm confused, I don't know if it's because of my sexual insecurity or because of other aspects of my life, I have never have sex with a man, i don't find man attractive every time I go out, it happens maybe 1 day each year, but when it happens i get soooooo turn on.

If you can help me with some advice, please, do it.

2. SilverLining120

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ive heard about this kind of stuff before! If you don't feel like you are a woman and you just get sexual pleasure from the thought of being a woman, it means it's just a fetish.

When roaming around Tumblr, I've seen loads of stuff describing what you have just described. (I wont post any of the Tumblr pages here cause it's pretty sexual) There's a whole community online that get turned on by being transformed into someone that they find attractive and having sex in that body.
    There's a gay side of the community that get turned on by men turning into other men and there's a straight side of the community that get turned on by the thought of men becoming woman and having sex with men. Sounds like what you're going through.

I say it's just a fetish. I wouldn't worry about it too much. This could be wrong but it seems pretty similar.

3. Luis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks my friend, I recently have thought about it a lot and maybe you're right. Thanks for not avoiding my post, you're such a great person. Send you a virtual hug from Peru.

4. TrevinMichael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    what ever happens and what ever you decide is best for you self I am here siting with you Luis.

Glad you were able to post and put words to some of what you are going through.

TM

5. SilverLining120

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Awww I only saw this reply now hahaha.
    Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:
    This made my day haha. Send you a virtual hug from Ireland!