1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuals: Are you attracted to both genders equally?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sivert, Jul 31, 2017.

1. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I thought it was an easy answer for me. I was going to say i like girls more, and i'm that kind of person that if im in love with a girl, i'll do everything for her. But then after work earlier, i got to walk with my guy crush going to the parking and now it's hard for me to answer lol maybe it's not the gender, but the person. But my eyes definitely gets hypnotized by girls rightaway. And guys get me depending on their personality i guess. I had one serious relationship with a girl that didnt last long, and had 2 guy relationships.. my heart melts for a girl but guys make me smile when they are gentlemen.. argh so hard to decide!

#41 azzi, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

I don’t think overall Bi/Pan love both gender/sex equally. Ya, there is going to be some, but I think it will be a small percentage.

Im only attracted to femininity, in both men and women. In guys I love really fem/girly in guys, androgyny, in there personality and looks. But I don’t mind how fem they look, its all about there personality and their heart and the same with women. Its prob because im super fem and would love to find someone who likes the same stuff as me. Masc really turns me off. Ive had 2-3BF and 1 GF so u could say Its not equal in me.

3. Lizz10

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I shouldn't be here cos i'm not bi... but I'm pan which is close enough, personally I find women more attractive than men, but I would still date a man, or any other gender you'd identify as

4. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

5. Lizz10

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    pansexual means I'm interested in all genders. so male, female, trans people, demiguys/girls, gender fluid people ect.

6. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm.... Would have to say I lean towards women because I have more in common with them, tbh a lot of guys I know haven't really been very nice to me, or just rub me up the wrong way, so romantically I've never met a boy I could really imagine dating. But I live in a very isolated area so don't know many guys, hence could easily change. Also I find I'm less picky with girls in terms of looks, and generally prefer more feminine guys. So yeah, I think most bisexuals look for different things in different genders and will lean one way or the other due to what they find sexual attractive or past experiences.

7. imacoolkid

imacoolkid Guest

I'm more sexually attracted to women but have only been romantically interested in men so far, but I definitely think I could fall for a woman, too. On the Kinsey scale I usually score 3 or 4. I do feel that my sexual interests fluctuate a bit, some days I'm certain I'm a lesbian and then suddenly this guy comes around and I'm like "nope, back on the bi-cycle again" lol

8. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I see. So is it safe to say you're not looking at the gender at all?

9. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    During the earlier part of my life I was aware of my attraction to women but the attraction to men was stronger. That very well could have been due to the fact that I wouldn't even allow myself to acknowledge my attraction to women, that my whole social circle was conservative Christian, that I lived in a small rural town...these are some factors that could have played in.

Now? I would reconcile with my ex-husband if he was interested and willing to change but other then that, I can't even picture being with a man. It's just women, right now. I say I'm bisexual because that makes the most "sense" to me, given my past, but my attractions are almost straight lesbian at this point.

10. I'd say I'm attracted to guys about 80-85% of the time and girls about 15-20%. So I am bi, but I lean more towards the gay side of the spectrum. If someone said I were gay, I probably wouldn't correct them.

11. Keiff Ti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If we mean "my type" i would definitely have a hard time picking a gender.

BUT most gay/BI men are not extremely feminine, so i end up being attracted mostly to females.

12. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm physically a lot more into women, and romantically more into men. I can fall hopelessly in love with a woman, but my feelings - I fear - won't mature, and I'll always be showing my "best" side instead of the real one, keeping her in a bubble; she'll stay a creature too divine and distant to let her come out from the bubble. A man, instead, can be a friend, a brother-in-soul; I don't fear to show him the worst part of me... or the most boring one.
    I don't know how to solve this problem.

13. jam93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm still pretty new to the whole bisexuality thing, having only realized I'm bi in the last month or so, but I think I'm skewed all over the place. I'd say I find a larger percentage of women physically attractive then men, but as for which is actually more attractive? I can't really say right now. I definitely feel like I've been looking at men more then women since coming to terms with my sexuality, but I can't help but feel that's because these feelings, or my acceptance of them, is still "new" and "exciting." Form a romantic angle I have no clue. I like the Idea of dating a guy a lot right now, but I'm not sure if that's because I'd rather date a guy then a girl, or because I've never let myself think about dating men till now, and find it exciting because its new. I guess I'll have to do some experimenting before I can be sure on that.

14. Lizz10

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yeah, more the actual personality

15. Devin28

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would say Im more attracted to male bodies, and more attracted to female personalities. So I would say 55/45 to men.

16. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It kind of depends on the day for me. I had encounters with men when I was younger, but have been with my wife for almost 19 years. I think I am more like Devin28, above, attracted to male bodies, and what I wished I looked like.

Dean

17. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say I'm about in the 80/20 range at this moment (Preference toward opposite gender - Kinsey 2). Romantically, I can connect with both genders equally, however, due to lack of "sexperience" with the same gender, I'm not sexually attracted to women. I've dated women in the past, and would like to date a woman again, but I'm not so sure about sex. Maybe it's fear of the unknown, but though I am attracted to women's bodies, I have no real desire to be sexual with one (subject to change over time). I tend to "connect" better with men than women, and in my workplace, men are in the majority, so I have lots of guy friends at work. That's just how things work I guess *shrug*

#57 Ruby Dragon, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  18. solangelo7

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, I myself am attracted to girls 80% and boys 20%. But I'm still questionign whether i am lesbian or bi.

19. lovewine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it depends on the weather... HAHA I'm kidding.. But really my preference changes.. There would be a time where I check out men most of the time, now I check out girls most of the time. In relationships, I'm more comfortable being physical with men, but I get more emotionally attached to girls. But I can't really say, because it really depends if I click with the person--boy or girl. BI AND LOVING IT! WOOT WOOT!

20. gravegirl

for me it's s bit cyclical? like, there will be a stretch of time where im very attracted to guys, and then soon after i will feel very attracted to girls. for me though, i think it really just depends on who crosses my path and i end up having feelings for.