1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexuality for Nonbinary

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Percy15, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Percy15

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm nonbinary and very confused about a label for who I am attracted to. Honestly, I don't even know anymore. I was pretty sure I was bisexual, but I am not really interested in dating most cis men: only those who I know well. Generally, I would assume that made me possibly demi or pansexual, but I am still sexually and romantically attracted to all women, transmen, and nonbinary people regardless of how well I know them. While I don't really need a label for survival, even thinking about it leaves me confused, and it would give me peace of mind to know that I do indeed have a sexuality.

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How about "picky bi"?

I am pretty narrow minded about the guys I would date, but more open with the women I would date... If I were looking for a relationship. I just go with bi, because its simple.

3. Keiff Ti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While i consider myself binary, i am a feminine bisexual male. I consider myself bi even though i don't find 98% of men attractive.

I wouldn't worry too much about labels. If you get too cought up in yhem you can forget how to just be yourself and seek who you did attractive.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't want to say "gynephilia", but this seems to be common with many self-identified lesbians. Their reasoning is that if you're attracted to "female" body parts (by that, they mean AFAB), you're a lesbian. Don't ask me how they exclude trans women but not trans men.