1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help (sorry for writing so much)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Annenmei, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Annenmei

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Alright to start off, I'm 18 and I was born a female and most of my life I kind of just accepted this since everyone always treated me like a girl I just assumed that's just how it is. I turned 18 this year and recently I've been having constant thoughts of wanting to be a man. I just started feeling like I was never really happy in my body and I'm starting to get to the point where I hate my body for being female ... all I can think nowadays is how it'll be if I was a man and how I wish I could just be a man ... Am I just in a weird phase or something ? I have thoughts of being a man but then right after I feel like "what if I'm just delusional and I don't know what i really want" ... my family has voiced their opinions on gay and trans people pretty strongly so I can't talk to them at all let alone tell them that I have dreams of myself as a man ... what do i do ? I really need some advice please ...

2. swimmingfly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i feel ya man. it sounds like you're trans to me, but you are the only one who can come to that conclusion. feel free to post on my wall if you need to talk to someone!

3. MyriamJack

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I felt like that for a really long time. I was also born female and felt for a long time uncomfortable in my body and felt like I wanted to be a man. I ended coming to the conclusion that I am genderfluid. I'm sorry that I can't really give you too much advice, but that is mostly because I cannot see inside your thoughts and feelings. If you still wanna talk, I'm definetly up for that.