1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plz help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jimmy324, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Jimmy324

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’m a 16 year old boy living in Illinois, USA. I always thought I was bi but recently I’ve noticed I’ve only been feeling sexually attracted to guys. Women just don’t get me off like they used to and I have no sexual feeling towards any women. Would this mean I’m gay? Or is this just a stage?

2. Ap12345

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well this sort of boils down to age. You're 16. Lots of teens are confused about their sexuality (including myself). The older you get, the more your perspective on something changes. One of those things can be sexuality. Ive considred myself gay for a year now. But just recently, i've been kinda questioning if thats true for a number of reasons. My advice is to try to not focus too much on sexuality right now. Try to enjoy your teen years while they last. Focus on the other sides of life. When you're 20 you'll definitely have a better understanding of your sexuality. It would be akward if your sexuality ended up being somethig than you thought it did before. Hope this helped!

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could mean you are gay and to begin with your teenage hormones and society's heteronormative path led you to women first or it could be that you are bisexual and that currently it's all about boys but your attraction to women is there in the background and will return stronger at a later date.