1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Known since I was 4 that I was "different"

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KatieKat9, Aug 13, 2017.

1. KatieKat9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I'm "Katie", I'm 28 and was born female and identify as such. Since I was four years old, I've been attracted to women in some way or another. Whether it be admiring them, or just feeling attached to them in some way. I've known since I was 14 that I'm bisexual, mostly because I didn't know what it meant before that. I've only gotten my first boyfriend last year (we've not met in real life and he lives 1000 miles away, but we video chat often.) and had my first kiss last year with a trans man. I've never been sexually active in anyway and I feel a strong attraction to women. Like, very strong. But I see men as sexy and desirable as well. I'm afraid that I won't be attracted to him in real life, that I won't feel that strong sexual pull like I do with women like Olivia Wilde. Opinions welcome, and thank you for listening.

2. BlueLuna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hey, um it's kind of hard to say because even im still trying to figure things out but I definitely think you are bisexual. Whether you lean more the womens side(which I believe you do) one way or the other you are bi. I also think that you shouldn't be scared about how your experience with your boyfriend will be, I know it's normal because you haven't had sexual relations with anyone before and you don't know how you'll feel with your boyfriend but you never really know unless you try. There's also a possibility that you find men attractive but don't have the same sexual desire for one as you do with women but either way don't worry too much about it, you don't need to figure out your feelings 100%. Whatever you desire you desire, and if you find out you don't, then you go about it how you think is best for you. your main goal is just to be happy.