1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i gay (confused)?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ryder420dank, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Ryder420dank

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All my life I had crushes on boys and like boys.Sexually attracted to boys.But one day,I saw a girl I thought she was very cute but in the way you find puppies cute not I love you cute.But I wanted to kiss her on the cheek,mainly for what i said I found her cute like a kitten so am i bi/gay.It'll be good if you can reply early

2. BlueLuna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    hey it's me again, but I don't think you're bi, I mean you said you're whole life you liked boys and were sexually attracted to them so maybe you saw that girl and just thought she was like puppy cute but that's it. Only you really know whether you want something more with her or how you feel but I highly doubt you want her or anything related. I've heard of people that were 100% sure they were gay then someone of the opposite sex became an exception I don't know how true that can be but either way to me it seems that you're just gay and looking too much into it.

Ryder420dank likes this.
  3. Ryder420dank

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ummmm you said that "I'm just gay and looking too much into it" but as I said I do not feel sexual and especially romantic attraction to women.

4. musicboy123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Based on what you posted, my best guess would be that you're straight since you don't feel any sexual attraction to girls, but merely think they're cute and can appreciate their beauty. As a gay boy, that is exactly how I feel about girls. I would never want to be in a sexual relationship with them, but I can absolutely admire and appreciate their beauty. This is not 100% though, and don't feel pressured to label yourself as a certain sexuality, since it can be divisive and border you from other possibilities. I say, just do what you want to do at whatever specific time you're in. If you happen to fall in love with another girl or find them sexually attractive, then so be it! Just do what you want to do at whatever your time you're feeling it and be safe! I hope this helped lol, because I know I can be confusing sometimes. Best of luck and lots of love!!! :slight_smile:

Ryder420dank likes this.
  5. BlueLuna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ohhhhhh I'm the stupidest person ever, I thought you were a gay male and questioning whether you may be bi, I'm so sorry lol

Ryder420dank likes this.
  6. Ryder420dank

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha no probs,I'm a girl lol.

MrLesbian likes this.
  7. chaoticheart

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You're really young. I think it takes time for sexuality to fully develope. Sometimes it's not yet fully developed at such a young age.
    I thought I was straight until I was almost 17 because I was attracted to boys and had crushes on boys all my life until I was 16. Then, I suddently felt attraction to other girls and my attractions to men suddently dropped. I still have feelings for one certain man and can be aroused by him but he is the exception. I felt that way for only two men since then. I'm 22 now.
    So, my sexuality changed from straight as a young teenager to almost entirely gay with exceptions as a older teenager/young woman. Sexuality is not fully developed as a young teenager I think..

mattblack likes this.