1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it like taking estrogen hormones?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NotThe0ne, Aug 6, 2017.

1. NotThe0ne

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

I've felt dysphoric for most of my life and only just now realized what it was at 22 years. I could care less if I lose my penis or not. I just really want breasts, and a bigger butt(which I'll work out to get if I must), and no facial hair. I might want a few more augmentations, but I feel like I might just be getting too far ahead of myself.

I'm pretty nonbinary when it comes to dressing myself, but I feel like I haven't taken it far enough. I will experiment more with my dress and physical appearance.

Thinking about my future on this planet as a nonbinary demi-pans person, and I was curious if any of you have taken estrogen hormones and if so what's it like? I know everyone's experiences are different, I'm just trying to get a mental picture going here.

2. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been on it for 5 years now. What will happen is you'll gain weight in your butt and thighs (I gained 40 pounds), as well as get a more feminine figure and face. Your nipples will expand in size, become sensitive, and you'll also grow breasts; but I wouldn't bank on them being very big (mine are only a B cup). Other side effects include being more emotional, your skin becoming softer and more sensitive, and your sweat won't smell nearly as bad. A lot of changes will happen to your penis though. It's way harder to get and maintain an erection (plus side is no more morning or accidental wood). Your ejaculations will eventually be harder to have, way less than pre-estrogen, and it will become clear. I'm told it tastes sweeter as well. As for the facial hair you're out of luck there. It'll be less course and softer, but it won't go away. You have to go to Laser or Electrolysis treatments to remove it which isn't cheap and is very painful. I'm still working on getting all of mine removed.