1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your "look?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kodo, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of the time, at home, I'm dressed in a worn out T-shirt and boxers. But outside I tend to wear fitted black trousers with a variety of different formal shirt styles. I do like to mix the worn out T-shirt with a blazer though. Sort of a worn out formal look is what I tend to go for (think 12th Doctor in Doctor Who)... mixing a hoodie with a blazer, faded slacks with a nice shirt, open sweater with a button down, et cetera.

2. OrinocoFlow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just wear whatever is practical and comfortable. Nothing trashy, just super casual. I like to be able to do anything without being held back by my clothing. Typically jeans, a decent yet durable shirt, and a hoodie if needed.

I'll dress nice if an event calls for it though. I'm in the process of changing my wardrobe, so there isn't anything too notable at the moment. I've been told that my look is down to earth and usually business casual.

3. Heaux

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm very much into retro aesthetic look. you know, big oversized jumpers, mum's jeans or anything cropped to the ankle, sometimes shorts. shirts tucked in, double ridge glasses that my optician call ''grandpa's spectacles''. I've ditched my backpack for a totes cotton one that goes on your shoulder, like someone's mum doing shopping.

on days I do switch from the lazy, casual look to more preppy Korean style. half the time I'm influence by Korean media and fashion culture, which isn't different to the my casual look but they have a very ''chic'' side to Korean fashion.

#23 Heaux, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  4. Jedi

Boys clothes 99% of the time, because they are more comfortable, and look better. Generally shorts, 3 quarter pants or long pants dull colours or camo and a t-shirt with an animal or bird or something else that's cool, when I need it a hoodie or jacket.

5. baepsae

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One day I might wear colorful dresses and skirts and the next sweatpants and a hoodie, so I'd say that it depends a lot on my mood. I have short brown hair which is a bit messy because I never really take care of it (?) and lately I stopped wearing jewelry (except for a ring to which I am emotionally attached), don't really know why, one day it just became uncomfortable.

6. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have usually of casual look I wear a design label t-shirt or a black t-shirt. With blue jeans and a cap some times and branded trainers.

7. RMember1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Typical pacific northwestern hiker lol. Flannels, slim fit jeans, boots or Vans. I sometimes wear button downs and chinos too, with desert boots.

I also have a beard so I look like a lumberjack sometimes.

8. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm usually found in graphic tees and jeans, sweat pants, cargo shorts/pants, or basketball shorts. Cheap/knock-off brands of popular sneakers, shoes sold at Payless, or flip flops in the summer. Occasionally a button up shirt. Most of my clothes come from Kmart, Sears, Target, or Wal-Mart.

What I wish I could wear/pull off though is anything from American Eagle, Hollister, Aeropostale, Express Men, or Hot Topic. The main issue with them is they're either out of my price range or their larger sizes run small (I'm overweight), so they wouldn't fit. As for shoes, I wish I could afford authentic Converse or Vans (maybe it's just me, but $50+ seems like a lot for sneakers).

I always say that I have style, I just can't afford it or fit into it.

Thing is though, this is when I'm out of the house. If I don't have to go anywhere, I just stay in my pajamas all day.

#28 BothWaysSecret, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  9. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Skirts, t-shirts (I prefer skirts because they're more forgiving of my weight then pants), nothing interesting.
    I really want to try a gothic look, but it's hard to find plus size clothing in that style.

10. RocketRaccoon21

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My look is basically whatever I have,
    Jeans and a t-shirt. I don't normally wear bright colors. Mostly greys, blacks, browns, and dark greens. Very forest-ish.. I like tight pants for being out in public, but looser clothes for working and such.
    And hoodies! I love hoodies.. I blame Star Wars and Assassin's Creed for my love of hoods.. :3

#30 RocketRaccoon21, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  11. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think I have a good theme going on.

I keep my hair pretty short (like a 2), have boarderline hipster glasses, and clean shaven (although lately I've been lazy and rocking the stubble lol).

During the summer I wear either a monochrome t shirt or polo and plaid shorts.

During the cooler months I mostly wear jeans and plaid shirts. Sometimes I wear cords (I try to get ones that don't scream "old man" lol), and switch up the flannels with hoodies and normal sweaters.

12. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can literally pull off anything... and wear anything from goth to professional to sporty to geeky to my favorite one my friend dubbed as "yacht bitch".

From my students to friends to random passersby I get compliments on everything.

The best part of being a woman is wearing anything I want.

13. timo

Apparently I'm some kind of hipster.

I wear skin tight jeans, cuffed so you can see my fancy coloured/patterned socks. With it I wear t-shirts (only w prints. No brand logos, no graphics, no plain shirts) and sneakers. In winter pullover or hoodie instead of t-shirt.

Edit: oh and I also wear big framed glasses, they fit the theme

#33 timo, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  14. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Still presenting as male: Jeans or khakis, T-shirt with a flannel or sweatshirt. Lots of bracelets.

Presenting as female: I'd try for preppy, but I know I would end up whimsical.

15. DJHale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a cross between the "emo" and the "goth" look. So fairly edgy.

16. eMei

I like showing some skin, whether that be legs or arms. Shorts are always good. I love wearing red, so more often than not I'll be wearing a red something, whether that be a red hoodie, a pair of red Converse, a red shirt.. yeah. I suppose I dress with a more feminine approach.

17. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm greatly inspired by 70s looks, head scarves, heeled boots, off the shoulder shirts, flared jeans, suede everything...
    my hair is now cut shoulder lenghth and is naturally very curly but i style it into more of a beach-wave-hairdo and avoid to wear a lot of makeup, making the focus only eyes and brows