1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jewelry/Jewelry preferences?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BothWaysSecret, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Loves books

I only have one piece of jewelry that I wear a lot and that's a silver cladagh ring that I never take off. I have a really nice expensive silver necklace and matching bracelet but they were a gift from an aunt and I only wear them on special occasions or when I'm going to be seeing the aunt who gave them to me. So like twice a year. I don't hate jewelry I'm just a little uncmfortable in it.

2. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I wear earrings and sometimes add a necklace or bracelet if I'm going out and it suits the outfit, but I don't bother with rings

3. Elendil

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not really big into jewelry accept a lion pendant and a watch (mostly as I don't like digging my phone out of my pocket just to check the time).

4. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear a neck chain and wedding ring everyday and I like to wear a watch, but that's it. A little bit of jewellery can look nice, but if you're dripping in bling - especially cheap gold - it looks pretty trashy (in my opinion).

#25 PatrickUK, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  5. HerRainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't know what took me so long but I'm finally getting a watch :slight_smile:

6. Collinsink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It relies on the girl. Some ladies like big items of jewelry and others like small. to keep would choose a small one. It's more attractive in my viewpoint and it's the kind of pendant you can wear when you want rather than just on a party.

7. SnowyOwl

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have this steampunk necklace that I really like - it's bronze and it has cogs and gears arranged together to look like a compass (it's a bit difficult to explain without a photo). I also have a bronze pocket watch on a chain that I wear around my neck that I also really like (note it's a very small pocket watch - around the size of a 10p coin)

Other than that, I usually just wear my silver watch, some silver stud earrings (or maybe dangly earrings if the weather/situation allows for it - it's very windy where I live), and maybe a pendant or something around my neck.

I have a black ribbon choker that I really like the look of, but I wouldn't really have the confidence to actually wear it out, unless it was for a party or something (and even then, it wouldn't be for a birthday party or anything like that). I usually just wear it when I have days off at home.

I usually go for silver or bronze, but mostly silver. I'm not a huge fan of gold, rose gold, or copper - they are all very pretty colours, but they just don't work with my skin tone, because my skin is so pale.

Also, I usually only wear my watch when I'm working, seeing as I work with kids - I just don't trust them not to pull any earrings out of my ears haha

8. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as stones.. I love Rubies. I have triquetra bracelets and rings, pentacle rings and pendants, a triple Goddess necklace with a ruby in it's center... Witchy stuff :slight_smile:

9. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a thin golden necklace with a cross and somekind of earrings all the time. Occasionally I also have bracelets, rings and other necklaces.

10. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a variety of jewelry given to me by Gideon. The pieces I wear 100% of the time include a pendant and pair of silver tags which represent his collar on me as his submissive. I also have a handful of ear piercings that I keep full, and a steel medical bracelet.

Aside from those above, I have a handful of rings, bracelets, and wrist cuffs (mostly that Gideon has given me over the years) that I rotate through.

11. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear just a simple chain necklace with a pendant that has a compass rose on it. My grandma got it me for my graduation. I also have this cheap analogue watch from Wal-Mart that I wear all the time.

I have a tan line on my left wrist from wearing the watch so often.

12. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear a steel wristband, because I used to have a habit of tying random bits of string/ribbon/whatever around my wrist. Having the more permanent wristband stopped me from doing so. Other than that, I don't wear jewellery. Unless you count watches: I wear a watch all the time, even in the shower.

#33 Reciprocal, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  13. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I usually wear a Jedi necklace on a silver chain. I'll sometimes swop it for a pentagram one that a friend gave me. Also I have just started wear a stud earing with a clear stone in it where 've just been re-pieced. I'll wear the matching one at home.
    I use to wear a cross with a dove on which was on a gold chain given to be by a girlfriend at the time because she sad I was like a guardian angel. I use to wear it a lot as a reminder to help people wherever I go.
    Many years ago I went through a gothic stage so I used to wear a silver chain with a dragon wrapped around a cross, a dragon bracelet and a silver pentagram ring which I loved but somehow lost. However the gothic phase didn't last long as it didn't really suit me being ginger.