1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your most romantic moment or day you have had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Storm101, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys :slight_smile: thought it might be fun to talk about your best romantic days or moments. Just the stuff that really sticks with you when you think about your love life, just don't go into to much detail please, hehe, don't make us single people cry, and try to keep it to light nsfw if you have too. Thanks :slight_smile:

And remember... NO JUDGEMENT PLEASE

2. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh! Btw try and quote me so I get notifications so I can respond to your stories!! I don't want to forget to check lol

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Five years ago when my late partner threw a surprise dinner party and had all of our friends and his family there and he proposed marriage to me in front of everyone. The next year he passed away suddenly. The way he did it was so romantic and the way everything was set up was like out of a storybook. I will never forget it.

4. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry. He sounded amazing. I bet he was very sweet:pensive::relaxed:

5. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you Storm101 for your response...and yes...he was amazing. Prior to us being a couple...we were really close friends for about 12 years. Once things were aligned in our lives to be together...it was like everything was in place as it meant to be. Well...I feel blessed to say that although I had loves in my life...but with him...I did get to experience true and genuine love. That is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life. Thanks again...JS

6. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's better to have loved and lossed then to have not loved at all. I'm so sorry, he sounded amazing

7. larkmary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so sorry My heart goes out to you! it hits home because I am getting ready to give my gf an engagement ring in front of all of our close family and friends .I am planning a different romantic evening with friends I am going to have her cut my hair and pass the scissors around to everyone at the party and then have her buzz the back, she loves my hair very short in an masculine style, then I am going to get down on one knee and ask her to marry me. I can only hope ours was is as wonderful as yours was.

8. larkmary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    her dream is to marry someone that has more of a masculine look, so she asked me if she could cut my hair boy short, It is only hair, it will grow back it makes her very happy so why not.

9. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Thank you so much for your response....and Congratulations!!!! on your upcoming engagement. I know it will be a wonderful evening for you both. Please let me know how it went ....I would love to know...Take care, JS

10. larkmary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi JS ,
    I sure will I am planning to get give her the ring around September, I know she will say yes. She really wants to get married. I do not think I can hold her off much longer from taking a scissor to my hair amd then clippimg it after removing the long length, I thought it is just a nice way to have her share cutting it with all at our party, I bought light blue silk sheets one to put under the cutting chair the other to use as a cape and I got her a keepsake box to keep all my cut hair in and I figured since it means so much to her let all take part and then after it is done I will then pop the question, it is original and different and I know she will love it. My hair is just past my waist right now. It drives her crazy.

#10 larkmary, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  11. larkmary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do hope and pray that you have someone that comes into your life that makes you very happy, just as happy as you were the first time and it happens for you.

12. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Leslie and I love to go camping but it had been a while so just around the beginning of summer Leslie punches in an address on her Android and we head off for a 31/2 drive and I had no idea where we were going other than there was a dome tent in the back of my jeep. We finally arrive at Lake Havasu, it was breathtaking. I've lived in Phoenix all of my life and never had a chance to go up there.. The tent was just a ruse because she had rented us a log cabin with electricity, shower and propane stove. The only thing that wasn't allowed on our trip was our cell phones. As soon as we got there we locked our phones away. Leslie had booked us at a spa for a massage, I melted. A week of nothing but US together. There were plenty of places to get away from people, walk on beaches and just be us. She even bought matching "I'm in love with THAT GIRL" with arrows pointing to each other.

13. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, that's so awesome!