1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, i'm making progress... but...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by RoseChan00, Jul 29, 2017.

1. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay. So niw that im heading on my way back home, i'm soon going to talk with my therapist (I dont think ye specializes in gender issues, but, he could possibly hepp out with me finding out if Im REALLY trans, which i beleive i am wholeheartedly)
    I also plan to *try to* buy clothes that are more feminine and possibly add more bras of some kind to my wardrobe, to wear over my padded ones.
    The... issue is... Im actually reallt scared to go out in oublic and buy the clothes even with my mom present.
    I'm also very scared about how people in my school would react to me wearing feminine cl9thes whioe im still technically "male"... There are no LGBT clubs there, and i woukd feel really isolated and out of place...
    Im also worried hiw they woukd react to HRT (if i can ever get it in this school year.)

I dint kniw much else to say... im overwheoemed by alot right now on an emotional level and its tough to sort things out.
    Any help or support is appreciated

PrincessMiko likes this.
  2. astriferous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have advice but I hope everything goes well for you, it sounds like you're making steps in good directions :blush: it's also really nice that your mom is supporting you!

3. Nimmer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are there some people at school, whom you feel close to, and who you know will accept you no matter what you choose to do? If you're with them, and have spent some time with them before (as a girl as well as a boy), and you know they're going to be here at school (and you won't do that first step all alone)... maybe that could help?

#3 Nimmer, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should look for people you think would be supportive. Expand your base of friends and allies. That's how it should go for everyone.

5. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Where i live expanding my friends and allies.
    However im not longernconcerned abput that.

What sucks is.. that my inscurance was denied because my mok started making more money and when i get mt new inscurance... i have to get a new therapist. That does mean i can now research and find a more quakified therapist for gender issues...
    but... it will be a littke difficukt opening up again.