1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Quiz

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Jazmine01, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Jazmine01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm bored, and when I'm bored I do quizzes. Hears a a quiz that determines your dating strengths and weaknesses.

http://www.datingdiversions.com/dating_sw_quiz.html
    (I don't identify as heterosexual or homosexual, so I just left it blank??? If you do leave it blank, it refers to the potential dating partner as male.)

Dating Strengths Dating Weaknesses
    1. Sense of Humor - 71.4%
    2. Adventurousness - 58.3%
    3. Varied Interests - 57.1%
    4. Kindness - 54.5%
    5. Financial Situation - 53.8%
    1. Appearance - 88.9%
    2. Insecurity - 69.2%
    3. Pessimism - 66.7%
    4. Shyness - 50%

Dating Strengths Explained
    Sense of Humor
    - Men are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!
    Adventurousness - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.
    Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of men.
    Kindness - You treat other people with empathy and goodwill. This positive trait helps you stand out and draw people into your warmth.
    Financial Situation - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid men who are only interested in your money.
    Dating Weaknesses Explained
    Appearance
    - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a man's attention.
    Insecurity - Your insecurity makes you doubt yourself, but you must learn to love and trust yourself if you want to succeed in dating.
    Pessimism - Too much cynicism can be a turn-off. Try to see the brighter side of things and people will be attracted to your positive outlook.
    Shyness - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.

2. Hemospectrum

Hemospectrum Guest

Dating Strengths
    Varied Interests - 85.7%
    2. Kindness - 72.7%
    3. Optimism - 71.4%
    4. Spirituality - 69.2%
    5. Confidence - 66.7%

Dating Weaknesses
    Vanity -58.3%
    2. Temper - 50%

Varied Interests
    - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of girls.
    Kindness - You treat other people with empathy and goodwill. This positive trait helps you stand out and draw people into your warmth.
    Optimism - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.
    Spirituality - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.
    Confidence - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.

Vanity - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.
    Temper - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.

3. Shoei Loei

Shoei Loei Guest

Ouch...:sob:

Strengths:

1.) Sense of Humor - 85.7%
    2.) Financial Situation - 69.2%

Weaknesses:

1.) Appearance - 88.9%
    2.) Shyness - 62.5%
    3.) Insecurity - 61.5%
    4.) Selfishness - 54.5%
    5.) Closed-Mindedness - 54.5%

Okay, the sense of humor, shyness, and insecurity are somewhat accurate. I can be pretty funny and outgoing when I'm comfortable. As for financial situation, it's average..I have a new career, but I'm not exactly living the high life lol. My appearance is okay, gee thanks. I'm working towards developing my fitness (mostly because I don't like having feminine curves, so I'm trying to lose those), but I look fine...people tell me I'm attractive. I dress professionally for work, and more comfortably (but still appropriately) otherwise, but I'm not high-maintenance either. Also, my profession doesn't allow for me to be selfish or closed-minded...I'm a teacher so I'm very much the opposite of selfish & closed-minded. So while this quiz was interesting, I think my results were pretty off...idk how I got some of these results haha. Also, I've got more strengths than that, jeez.... :unamused:

#3 Shoei Loei, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2017
  4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dating Strengths
    Financial Situation - 76.9%
    2. Optimism - 71.4%
    3. Sense of Humor - 71.4%
    4. Adventurousness - 66.7%

Dating Weaknesses
    1. Appearance - 77.8%
    2. Shyness - 70.8%
    3. Insecurity - 61.5%
    4. Selfishness - 54.5%

Financial Situation
    - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid girls who are only interested in your money.

Optimism - People are drawn to your positive outlook. Your optimism attracts others to you.

Sense of Humor - Girls are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!

Adventurousness - You are willing to try new things and be spontaneous. You want to get out there and really live, and you will attract people with a similar love of life.

Appearance
    - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a girl's attention.

Shyness - You know all too well the limits shyness places on you. Putting yourself out there in social situations may be difficult, but essential to your dating success.

Insecurity - Your insecurity makes you doubt yourself, but you must learn to love and trust yourself if you want to succeed in dating.

Selfishness - You think too much of yourself and your needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to her needs.

5. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dating Strengths
    Intelligence - 71.4%
    2. Financial Situation - 69.2%
    3. Spirituality - 53.8%

Intelligence
    - Your sharp intellect is a valuable asset. Use your intelligence wisely; avoid condescension. Quiet, confident intelligence is very attractive.
    Financial Situation - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid girls who are only interested in your money.
    Spirituality - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.

Dating Weaknesses
    Humorlessness - 75%
    2. Pessimism - 66.7%
    3. Shyness - 66.7%
    4. Selfishness - 63.6%
    5. Insecurity - 61.5%

Humorlessness
    - You need to learn how to take a joke, or better yet how to tell a good one. A well-developed sense of humor is high on the list of desired traits for daters.
    Pessimism - Too much cynicism can be a turn-off. Try to see the brighter side of things and people will be attracted to your positive outlook.
    Selfishness - You think too much of yourself and your needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to her needs.

Accurate, mostly bad, but accurate.

#5 Secrets5, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  6. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dating Strengths
    Flirtiness - 87.5%
    2. Sense of Humor - 85.7%
    3. Adventurousness - 75%
    4. Confidence - 61.1%
    5. Varied Interests - 57.1%

Dating Weaknesses
    Selfishness - 90.9%
    2. Arrogance - 75%
    3. Appearance - 55.6%
    4. Lack of Essentials - 50%

Flirtiness
    - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.
    Sense of Humor - Girls are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!
    Confidence - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.
    Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of girls.

Selfishness
    - You think too much of yourself and your needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to her needs.
    Arrogance - You are a bit full of yourself. You need to practice a little humility now and then, as arrogance can be a turn-off.
    Appearance - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a girl's attention.
    Lack of Essentials - Dating is difficult for you because you lack certain key things, which may include private space, a car, money, or a nice wardrobe. Work toward obtaining these essentials!

That thing just said I'm ugly and fat. Wtf xD

#6 DarkWhite, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  7. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dating Strengths
    1. Intelligence - 71.4%
    2. Adventurousness - 66.7%
    3. Varied Interests - 57.1%
    4. Sense of Humor - 57.1%
    5. Optimism - 57.1%
    Dating Weaknesses
    1. Financial Issues - 63.6%
    2. Lack of Essentials - 58.3%
    3. Appearance - 55.6%

8. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Dating Strengths Dating Weaknesses
    Independence - 85.7%
    2. Optimism - 71.4%
    3. Sense of Humor - 71.4%
    4. Adventurousness - 66.7%
    5. Open-Mindedness - 63.6%

Dating Weaknesses
    1. Shyness - 70.8%
    2. Appearance - 55.6%
    3. Selfishness - 54.5%

9. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also left the identity blank since I don't identify as any of those.

Dating Strengths
    Financial Situation - 76.9%
    2. Adventurousness - 75%
    3. Varied Interests - 71.4%
    4. Independence - 71.4%
    5. Optimism - 71.4%

Dating Weaknesses
    1. Appearance - 55.6%
    2. Arrogance - 50%

Financial Situation
    - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid men who are only interested in your money.
    Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of men.
    Independence - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.
    Appearance
    - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a man's attention.
    Arrogance - You are a bit full of yourself. You need to practice a little humility now and then, as arrogance can be a turn-off.

10. Nils

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dating Strengths
    1. Sense of Humor - 71.4%
    2. Varied Interests - 57.1%
    3. Financial Situation - 53.8%
    4. Adventurousness - 50%

Sense of Humor
    - Girls are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!
    Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of girls.
    Financial Situation - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid girls who are only interested in your money.

Dating Weaknesses
    Appearance - 66.7%
    2. Pessimism - 66.7%
    3. Selfishness - 54.5%
    4. Shyness - 54.2%
    5. Insecurity - 53.8%
    Appearance
    - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a girl's attention.

This is mostly right I guess? I don't think my interests are really all that varied though. I'm also not super adventurous... I am in theory but in practice? No.
    I didn't think I was selfish but the quiz seems to think I am?

11. azzi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dating Strengths
    Spirituality - 76.9%
    2. Sense of Humor - 71.4%
    3. Financial Situation - 69.2%
    4. Generosity - 60%
    5. Independence - 57.1%

Dating Weaknesses
    Temper - 100%
    2. Limited Interests - 55.6%
    3. Appearance - 55.6%
    4. Insecurity - 53.8%
    5. Shyness - 50%

Spirituality
    - Your spiritual side brings you peace and balance, and keeps you grounded. This is attractive, as you can help reinforce this quality in other people.
    Sense of Humor - Women are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!
    Financial Situation - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid women who are only interested in your money.
    Generosity - You are a giving person by nature. Others will see this quality in you and recognize your kind nature. Take care not to let others take advantage of you.
    Independence - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.
    Temper
    - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.
    Limited Interests - Being interested or involved in more things makes you a more well-rounded and interesting person. Try to branch out into new things.
    Appearance - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a woman's attention.

100% on temper???:anguished: :rage::rage::rage::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

#11 azzi, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  12. Marius

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dating Strengths
    1. Financial Situation - 76.9%
    2. Flirtiness - 75%
    3. Optimism - 71.4%
    4. Varied Interests - 71.4%
    5. Sense of Humor - 71.4%
    Dating Weaknesses
    Negative Reputation - 55.6%
    2. Selfishness - 54.5%
    3. Temper - 50%
    4. Vanity - 50%

Financial Situation
    - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid guys who are only interested in your money.
    Flirtiness - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.
    Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of guys.
    Sense of Humor - Guys are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!

Negative Reputation
    - Your reputation may be working against you. Sometimes this is impossible to control, but try to counter-act it by presenting yourself in positive ways.
    Selfishness - You think too much of yourself and your needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to his needs.
    Temper - You need to work on controlling your temper. Don't let your anger get the best of you. A calm and rational persona is important when dating.
    Vanity - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.

13. Souleater

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dating Strengths
    Financial Situation - 69.2%
    2. Independence - 57.1%
    3. Sense of Humor - 57.1%

Dating Weaknesses
    1. Selfishness - 90.9%
    2. Appearance - 88.9%
    3. Shyness - 62.5%
    4. Arrogance - 62.5%
    5. Limited Interests - 55.6%

Here Are Your Results Details:

Financial Situation
    - You've got your financial situation under control, which is a very desirable quality. Be careful to avoid guys who are only interested in your money.
    Sense of Humor - Guys are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!

Selfishness
    - You think too much of yourself and your needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to his needs.
    Appearance - Devoting a greater effort at making good first impressions is a must. Try to be fit and develop a style if you want to catch a guy's attention.
    Limited Interests - Being interested or involved in more things makes you a more well-rounded and interesting person. Try to branch out into new things.

How dare they make fun of my style! I look awesome. Long blonde hair, Long black coats, Black pants and awesome black shirts. I look like an elven mage, can you look any better than an elven mage? I think not^^

#13 Souleater, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  14. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dating Strengths
    Flirtiness - 62.5%
    2. Sense of Humor - 57.1%
    3. Friendliness - 56.3%
    4. Confidence - 55.6%
    5. Open-Mindedness - 54.5%

Flirtiness
    - Flirting is a good way to break the ice, and you are a pro at it. Being flirtatious will open up many dating opportunities.

Sense of Humor
    - Men are attracted to people with a good sense of humor. Be sure to put yours on display!

Friendliness
    - Your friendliness makes you approachable and fun to be around. A wide circle of friends also works to your advantage on the dating scene.

Confidence
    - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.

Open-Mindedness
    - You are open to trying new things and entertaining new ideas, and this widens your pool of available men.

Dating Weaknesses
    Selfishness - 63.6%
    2. Financial Issues - 63.6%
    3. Pessimism - 50%

Selfishness
    - You think too much of yourself and your needs. You must learn to put your partner first and tend to his needs.

Financial Issues
    - Your financial situation is not in good shape, and this does not bode well for you on the dating scene. Try to get on top of your financial difficulties.

Pessimism
    - Too much cynicism can be a turn-off. Try to see the brighter side of things and people will be attracted to your positive outlook.