1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

binding cis women and non-op trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by A GayLesbian, Jul 20, 2017.

1. A GayLesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anyone who actually both enjoys having breasts and binding them here ? Can you talk about long term experience ?

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They sag if you bind long term. Other than the things that are obvious from the very beginning. Also, in the beginning it hurts more. It's best if you use an actual binder, because it's safe. Alternatively, you can use more light-weight methods like sports bras and clothing that deaccentuates the breasts.

3. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me, I love my breasts some days and other days I hate them. I haven't used a binder yet, but I plan to once I move in at university. I need to order some first, but that's a different issue.

I can't say the long terms effects of binding, as I have never used a binder before. I have used sports bras that are slightly tight, and on the days I hate my chest, it feels nice to wear it.

I just wished my chest area was not a give away to being born female.

4. Saminthenile

I'm still figuring out my gender identity, coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably not Cis. However, I have breasts, and on some days I love them, and some days I bind them. I'm 26 years old and I own a GC2B binder that I wear every so often. I'm careful about the people and the contexts in which I wear it, because it is obvious when I bind. (Even though I'm very slim, birth control gifted me with amazing mammaries - and even though I'm off it now, they've stuck around. Thanks Planned Parenthood.) I'm not out to many people yet.

I have a weird relationship with my body, but I didn't develop my chest until I was in my early 20s, so when they finally came in, I was estatic at all the new attention it brought me. I also decorated my chest with a huge, beautiful tattoo that I can't imagine ever cutting up. But sometimes, I want to forget they are there, so I bind. It's like a weight off my shoulders on those days when I don't have to feel my breasts bounce on the road, or going up and down stairs. But most days, I just don't bother because for the most part I don't mind my breasts, and on some days I even enjoy them. I have stopped wearing wired bras for the most part because I didn't like the shape it gave? Not wearing a bra at all is much more comfortable for me, or wearing light cotton sports bras.

I want to get other surgeries, and I want to start hormones, but unlike many other folks I don't want to have top surgery. This causes me a lot of inner conflict about my identity, and weather or not I should even seek out those other transition options. And soon, my mother - who I am not out to - is moving in with me soon, so I don't know if I will pursue anything, or if I will be able to continue to wear a binder or pack around my own home. I thought I had more time before I had to take care of her, but she had me very late in life, so this is my lot.