1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever done something you were supposed to regret?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Flowey, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Flowey

But in the end you never regret for doing that!

Like I once worked for this guy. He was a prick so one day I snapped! He asked me tons of questions and I purposely gave him ridiculous answers. At that moment I knew it wasn't the 'right' or wise thing to do, but it was so damn satisfying to be defiant for a change =)

2. skittlz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was a really mean guy in elementary school, so I "accidentally" threw a bowling ball at his crotch. Probably cruel, and would never do it again, but...I can't seem to regret it, I guess.

3. Loves books

I never studied in school so I didn't get the points for college so I waited until I was older and could in with less points. I turned down a place in college for a business course and I never told my parents about the offer because they would of made me accept it. My brother had to finish my college application for me because I was somewhere with no internet and after the choices I made he put down ones I never would have picked. I don't regret not doing the business course. I was the first person in 15 years to fail business studies in my school.

4. Humbly Me

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I imagine you are your avatar in real life and you are a potted plant being defiant to a person

5. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met a girl in a now defunct brony forum and we hit it off right away. We dated for almost a year and I told her I wanted to fly out to meet her. She said ok and I bought the tickets off of what little money I had at the time. I was super hyped to meet her folks and we talked for a month about what we'd do together; then two days before my flight she backed out on it because "she felt uncomfortable" and said that we should just wait on meeting. By that point it was way too late to get a refund. So I changed my ticket to Florida to visit family and broke up with her before boarding my flight. A week later I got back I told my friends on the forum what she did. One of them messaged me confused saying that he was in a relationship with her at that time I said I was with her. He then sent me their conversations and we found out we were both being played by her. The skype times where she was "busy" doing school work was when she was talking to him. So I gave him all of my conversations with her, he posted the info on the forum, and then he publicly dumped her in a huge humiliation event which drove her to leaving. Oh but it gets better, because she forgot to delete us on her two FB accounts (she had one for each of us so we evidently wouldn't run into each other). So it got posted on both of those as well by us; and boy were her parents not happy with her little double relationship stunt. Later on I found out that she was kicked out of the house over it. I guess I should have felt bad for the revenge, but I honestly don't regret it.

#5 Sinopaa, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  6. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes...this one time I had went bowling and since I had not bowl in awhile...I SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!.... I sucked so bad that whenever it came my turn to bowl...the first time the ball went behind me instead of down the aisle in front of me. The second time not only did the ball go down the lane...but so did I. Needless to say...I supplied a lot of laughter for the whole bowling party to say the least. However, there was this guy who had approached me and offered to show me some techniques and give me some tips in order to better my game. He was really nice and his advice and tips really did better my game. While attending the club afterwards, this guy approached me and asked me if I would go out to dinner with him the upcoming weekend.

What got everybody's panties in a bunch about this was the fact that guy looked exactly like "Homer Simpson" of the cartoon show. I kid you not. So...when I explained to him that if he was cool with the date being just two people hanging out and having a good time...then yes, I would love to have dinner with him. This was something he was okay with but more than that...he was happy at the fact that I said "yes". Now, people who knew of this because they were standing in attendance when he approached were in disbelief that I said yes to dinner with him and told me that I would regret it. Also, everyone made fun of the fact that he looked like Homer and even had the same body as this cartoon character as well. However, what made me accept his dinner invite was the fact that he was a really nice guy and gave good conversation.

In all honesty, the date was a lot of fun and I had a really good time. We even entered the karaoke contest that the restaurant where having in the club part of the establishment and we did a duet and won first place. Everyone was so shocked that I actually went out with this guy and had a great time with him as well. In fact, I went out with him a few more times afterwards and each time ...this guy showed me a wonderful time and was classic gentleman. So...this was an incident that I was supposed to regret but in the end...had a great time.