1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fetishes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ECMember, Jul 25, 2017.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What are fetishes you like?

For me I liked to wear compression shorts. The thought of the tightness and compressions seems something I like. Don't know if anyone likes that. And the same thing with swim jammers as well.

I haven't done this but I would like to wear a gymnastics leotard. I'm not trans or crossgender or anything like that, I just like how a girl or female wears a leotard for gymnastics. Don't know where I got that from? Maybe from the compression shorts/swim jammer/spandex fetish. I've masturbated to pics of girls/women in leotards before and I did that a few times during the gymnastics compeition during the Rio Olympics last year. So that defeats the theory if I'm gay. I'm still having problems idenftifying my sexuality. I don't see myself as gay or straight but somewhere in the middle because I do have the random thought of liking a particular guy.

2. Sivert

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I enjoy watching people knit is that a fetish? It isn't a sexual one for sure but it's classified as being a fetish. I find it relaxing, it makes me want to knock the eff out. Actually when I'm exhausted at night but cannot find my way into deep sleep I google random people knitting on YouTube then I'm instantly drowsy within minutes (lol). Also works when I see people knit on the subway in the mornings, I become mesmerized by the hand movements and synchronous patterns, soon after I find myself falling asleep.

3. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was single, I liked my sex with women to take place in the shower. The reason wasn't water related so much as that I had an issue with the "mess" that girl-juices created. Therefore, the shower made things much better for me.

Women's navels. I couldn't tell you why, but it isn't breasts or hips or feet or anything like that.... but a woman's navel? Completely sexy.

Other current fetishes are those I share with my partner Gideon.

Dominance & Submission... although I don't consider this a fetish, but instead an integral part of our relationship, I understand many would consider it fetish. Gideon and I are both dominant personalities, but he is more dominant than I am. This transfers over into bed.

That said, ever since I met him I have reacted differently to him than anyone else I'd ever met. It took a while to understand I was reacting to his dominance in a submissive manner. This has created a unique dynamic between us where we are in a constant flux between D/s dynamic and an "equals" dynamic. In bed, this almost always turns distinctly D/s with me as the submissive, with the exception of the occasional urges that rise in me to take the reigns. With him... it has worked out perfectly, if creating somewhat of an unusual dynamic others often find unpredictable.

If (definitely NOT happening, but in the hypothetical) I were not with Gideon, D/s would probably still be a part of how I relate in sexual interactions with others, just as it was prior to my relationship with Gideon.... although back then I didn't have a name for it, and I am certain I would revert back to being the dominant party in any encounters.
    Violence is a big one between Gideon and I. Never in anger, and never unless both of us are in the right mindspace to make it hot, but we have been known to use violence as a form of foreplay. Sometimes just violence for violence sake, sometimes as a "take down" type of scenario. It creates an... intensity that we both enjoy.

Asphyxiation. Like the violence, this is Gideon specific. That said, I find his fist on my throat extremely hot... and I find his controlling my breath during sex not just extremely hot but one of the things at the very top of my list of favorites. It is about his control and dominance in the situation, and my trust in him.

Bruises and Marks. This, like a few others above, is associated to Gideon specifically. Like a teenager proud of his hickey, I feel a sense of pride when wearing Gideon's marks, whether those are from violent foreplay, or just general rough handling during sex.

Biting and Nail Raking. This is a men-specific interest, and have never had an interest in doing this with a woman. I enjoy giving, in this case. Not usually hard enough to actually break the skin, but almost.

I'm sure there are others, but I don't usually consider my preferences as "fetishes", so it's hard for me to pick them out.

4. still life

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have a thing for men in wife beaters and aviator sunglasses.

5. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are my fetishes of wearing compression shorts and swim jammers innocent?

What about wanting to wear a gymanstic leotard?

6. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Feet, light BDSM/bondage, tickling, and spanking.

7. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, that's understandable, especially on a toned tummy. It's even nicer if it's a pierced navel; there's something about a cute girl with a belly button piercing that is really sexy.

8. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It feels inappropriate to type them here. :wink:

9. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Are my fetishes normal that I talked about on my Op?

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't call it a fetish but I have a thing for preppy winter clothes. Like a cute guy in a pea coat, beanie, and scarf becomes 10x cuter.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  12. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You name it, I like it... pretty much. There are very few things I wouldn't do if I really liked a person and even fewer which would freak me out.