1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I squirm so much? *NSFW*

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by L2606, Jul 22, 2017.

1. L2606

L2606 Guest

This is a genuine question about something that confuses me but I have to go into some explicit sexual detail for it to make sense and it you do not want to read that please don't continue I don't want to make any members feel uncomfortable at all.
    So I have always been a rough, heavy sleeper with very vivid dreams etc. I used to have night terrors as a child and it's generally accepted that I just move a lot in my sleep. But recently, due to a variety of circumstances, I've started having wet dreams (which I didn't know people with vaginas could actually get- is this common??) which leads me to my actual question.
    Whenever I've being sexually stimulated- by a partner, on my own or in my sleep- I squirm and try to close my legs and almost violently writhe around, even though I am not in pain or discomfort. Honestly, I didn't realise this happened until a very embarrassing event last week where I fell asleep at my friend's house (which happens a lot tbh) and accidentally had a wet dream. He was really nice about it and said it was fine and I couldn't help it. He was really nice and didn't sexualise it or try to take advantage, so I was asking him how obvious it was- because I was curious- and he said that apart from my heavy breathing, I was squirming almost uncontrollably even though I wasn't touching myself.I didn't realise this was unusual until I thought of a comment my boyfriend had once made about going down on me, how hard it was to carry on because I was moving so much, and looking back my reaction has always been this way.
    So I told my friend it was always like this and asked if it was really that surprising?
    He said it was really unusual and although he was really nice and didn't say it was in any way bad now I'm worried something is wrong with me or that this isn't right! Also, if I'm wriggling out of my partner's reach in every sexual situation, will they think I don't like it? Because it is just a knee-jerk reaction I can't seem to stop myself...

2. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Very. Daydreams and night dreams.

I've always liked this in my partners. It might fade with time, and you'll look back and think "wish I were that wild again." It is something to explain to your partners. From my (totally unqualified) perspective, it doesn't sound wrong or abnormal.

3. MzMrAlexa

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Everyone is different... Often during sex, or even getting a massage or reflexology I jerk to the point of it almost being a convulsion... a release of energy. At first it was startling to my last partner, but once they were accustomed to it, it wasn't a big deal at all.

4. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am the same with the writhing about. I have been told to stop moving cause I wasn't letting my partner do what they wanted to me as I was "resisting". Its just cause they get me so worked up, and the comments are in a jokey way.

5. L2606

L2606 Guest

Good to know it's not just me! It sounds it'll bit I felt like I was really odd when I was told...

6. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not trying to sound glib here.
    Light bondage with a trusted partner may be the answer you seek.