1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are your fetishes and why do you think you like what you do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Storm101, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was single, I liked my sex with women to take place in the shower. The reason wasn't water related so much as that I had an issue with the "mess" that girl-juices created. Therefore, the shower made things much better for me.

Women's navels. I couldn't tell you why, but it isn't breasts or hips or feet or anything like that.... but a woman's navel? Completely sexy.

Other current fetishes are those I share with my partner Gideon.

Dominance & Submission... although I don't consider this a fetish, but instead an integral part of our relationship, I understand many would consider it fetish. Gideon and I are both dominant personalities, but he is more dominant than I am. This transfers over into bed.

That said, ever since I met him I have reacted differently to him than anyone else I'd ever met. It took a while to understand I was reacting to his dominance in a submissive manner. This has created a unique dynamic between us where we are in a constant flux between D/s dynamic and an "equals" dynamic. In bed, this almost always turns distinctly D/s with me as the submissive, with the exception of the occasional urges that rise in me to take the reigns. With him... it has worked out perfectly, if creating somewhat of an unusual dynamic others often find unpredictable.

If (definitely NOT happening, but in the hypothetical) I were not with Gideon, D/s would probably still be a part of how I relate in sexual interactions with others, just as it was prior to my relationship with Gideon.... although back then I didn't have a name for it, and I am certain I would revert back to being the dominant party in any encounters.
    Violence is a big one between Gideon and I. Never in anger, and never unless both of us are in the right mindspace to make it hot, but we have been known to use violence as a form of foreplay. Sometimes just violence for violence sake, sometimes as a "take down" type of scenario. It creates an... intensity that we both enjoy.

Asphyxiation. Like the violence, this is Gideon specific. That said, I find his fist on my throat extremely hot... and I find his controlling my breath during sex not just extremely hot but one of the things at the very top of my list of favorites. It is about his control and dominance in the situation, and my trust in him.

I'm sure there are others, but I don't usually consider my preferences as "fetishes", so it's hard for me to pick them out.

2. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think thats really interesting. I think I have a thing for Asphyxiation, but since I've never done it, I have no idea what it feels like. Its great that you trust your partner enough for that

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope it all works out when you give it a go :slight_smile:

4. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha thanks! I do to, It just really appeals to me

5. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And, of course, most people who have seen my posts know I have a thing for BDSM, androgyny, alternative fashion, x-rated animated art

6. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For asphyxiation and other potentially fatal kinks, the trust is extremely important. Not just the trust, though, but also that the person you're giving that trust to is deserving of it as well as understands and appreciates the weight and risk of the activity.

With Gideon, he is so focused on me and my well-being, day in and day out, and cherishes my presence in his life so greatly.... I know he would never intentionally take things too far, and do everything possible to be sure nothing happens accidentally as well.

#106 Twist, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  7. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope I find someone like that :slight_smile: I really hope I get to do stuff like that with that person as well

8. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope that everyone gets the chance to find someone that's as good a match for them as Gideon is for me, but at the same time, I know I am extremely lucky.

9. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You definitely are haha, Im definitely a sub, So I hope the guy I find is a dom

10. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I met Gid, I was not interested in any way, shape, or form in having a relationship with anyone beyond (at most) a friends with benefits arrangement. Gideon changed that for me, although it took some time and convincing along the way to get me there. Prior to him, I had always wore the Dominant role in my encounters with both men and women. That submissive reaction I had to him was at first extremely baffling, and I ran from it for a bit, because it was... uncomfortable in a "vulnerability" sort of way. Fortunately, he didn't let me run very far. And we've been together over 9 years now.

11. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh wow! Thats great! Yeah, I can see that reaction being scary after being dom for so long

12. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Incidentally, in our relationship, Gideon has a few kinks as well. Such as liking to be bitten, and he enjoys seeing his marks on me (bruises, etc), usually obtained during that violence, or asphyxiation, or just through rough handling during sex. I, in turn, enjoy wearing the marks as they are much like how a teenager feels pride at wearing their partner's hickey, and also enjoy the pride in his gaze when he sees those marks on my skin.

13. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely!

14. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you guys do sub/dom BDSM? I'm thinking it might be something I'm into, but I've never tried it so idk. Im just wondering if thats the kind of situation where you first had that reaction

15. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you explain what you mean by "sub/dom bdsm"?

We see Dominance and submission as separate (but related) to BDSM.

I.e.: Dominance/submission is a dynamic. BDSM is an activity.

16. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, I meant if you guys did stuff like bondage and stuff where you were the sub. Im just curious lol, don't have to answer, Im just interested in your sub realization with your partner. I think its pretty cool

17. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Many of our activities would be considered extreme bdsm, such as the asphyxiation, the "take down" as foreplay, etc. Some mental bdsm such as gratification delay and mental bondage (no ropes, but you better not move until he says so), etc.

We don't use a lot of toys/props such as ropes or floggers or things. Mostly? Whatever BDSM we incorporate is linked to sex, and our sex is usually so intense we rarely have the patience for the extra accessories. In my observation and experience, a lot of BDSM activity (and those participate in BDSM) don't associate BDSM with sex, and don't incorporate the two. Dabblers do, but those that are really into it don't seem to from what I've seen.

18. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    O
    oh okay I see that's really interesting. I definitely get not wanting to have extra accessories, and mental BDSM is definitely something I'm interested in

19. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are lots of different types of mental bdsm. There's the kind of things I describe, but that's just one type. Some take it to extremes (ie: one must ask permission to use the bathroom, eat, etc). Some go in the direction of degradation and humiliation, etc. Most of these we don't participate in, although I have met many who are. They're just not something that does it for us personally, yeah?

20. Storm101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I get it. I wouldn't take it to the extreme lol