1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Trans Webcomic List

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Foxfeather, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've read Eth's Skin (in progress), Queermo's Journey (ongoing, slice of life, FTM), Khaos Comix (just about every sexuailty), several mangas which are pretty gay/queer in nature, being manga, and about 5 other titles whose titles escape me right now.

Any recommendations? I particularly identify with FTM characters become, you know, FTM. <3

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know any with FTM characters, would you still be interested if they had MTF or non-binary characters? I actually found Trans Girl Next Door last night and it's pretty funny. It's not too serious which I like. I'm not sure of the author though, considering I only found out about it last night :blush::disappointed_relieved:

Oh and Rain by Jocelyn Samara is always good, the whole series can be found on DeviantART. The main character is a transgirl but there's a lot of other LGBT characters. There is one character, Ky, who's technically non-binary but leans towards being transgender male. I find that some comics can become a little too preachy but this one's really good.

I don't know too many actually. They're not webcomics but Hourou Musuko is a slice-of-life manga about being trans and Lumberjanes has a transgirl character. The main characters of Lumberjanes are all female so I felt a little dysphoric reading it at first because I felt like it made me more of a girl but it's a good story and it's really funny too.

#2 Spot, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  3. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She