1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Death Note

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Assassin'sKat, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm kind of obsessed with Death Note right now, and I want to talk about it.

Who are your favorite characters?
    Who do you root for?
    Do you think L and Light would make a good couple? I ship them so hard.
    Idk guys I just really feel like talking about Death Note rn. Anyone else obsessed with Death Note too?

Anyway, I'd like to do a Ryuk cosplay in a few months. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can pull that off?

2. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First off, I love Death Note as well. L is one of my most favorite character's in anime, so I am totally on his side (I can't abide Light.) I love how he kicks his opponents and is addicted to sweets. Well, besides being a genius and in a weird way attractive (at least to me.) Lol.
    I do not and never will ship L and Light. The horror! :skull: To me they will always be mortal enemies and that's all.

I'm not a cosplayer, so I don't know how to put a Ryuk costume together, but you can probably find a boatload of ready made stuff online.

3. tranonymous

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Death note was the first anime series I watched, and it's still my favorite anime.
    I'm on team L all the way,
    I was so bummed when he died
    As for shipping L and Light, the show kinda already does that, it's all in the subtext but there is definitely something between them.