1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossdress/Drag

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by mlm1234, Jul 18, 2017.

1. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

Me and my BF love crossdress/drag. where both really fem, but im more dominate in real life and hes more submissive. When we crossdress/drag it total changes our personality, it allows us to express our fem side better, (i love it, i love when we go out like) than normally dressed. it feels like it completes me, if i didnt do it i would feel completely different and incomplete, sad, when i could do it as a child (sorry not good at expressing myself), we are still fem but it but total different than when crossdress/drag.
    i was wonder what do you get out of it?
    how do you feel and what your thoughts on it?
    do you change? do you feel different?
    Whats you favourite outfit or item?
    What item or outfit could you not live without?

#1 mlm1234, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2017
  2. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok first off let me say thanks. Replying to this post has dragged up past memories of how and why I started cross dressing which I haven't done since questioning my gender.

I was young when I started and it was purely a sexual thing. During 'those moments' I imagined myself as a girl (not a boy dressed in girl's clothes). Afterwards I would usually feel guilty about it. On many occasions I tried to stop it, getting rid of the clothes I had acquired only to start again. It was also only an emphases on the clothes. I never felt the need for make up.

Now I have become more involved with the cross dressing actually building a proper wardrobe up and trying out make up. I been working on taking photos and now it is not only a sexual event. I like to simply crossdress when I get home from work and do ordinary things. There is also more of a desire building to wear items in public.

At the moment I'm not sure what I get out of it. I'm happier when wearing something more feminine even if its boy clothes that can be a bit androgynous. It's still something that I'm only starting to explore. And I'm not sure if it does make me feel different.

My favourite outfit is my grey Joker T-shirt, Checkered shirt and skinny jeans with my brown boots. They are mens clothes but I think they can be androgynous. If I had the courage I would like to wear one of the female grey tops I have out as the have a plunging neckline but I'm not there yet. I'm also to get some female boots when I find a pair I like. If I had to choose an outfit from my womans department I would say my denium shorts and a t-shirt that I have with Good Girl, Bad thoughts slogan on it.

As for the item I could not live without. Well apart from the first one I mentioned as that's my look I would say my high heels. Don't wear them often but love how I feel in them.

3. mlm1234

mlm1234 Guest

I 100% know how you feel i had so much guilt first doing it throwing all my item out, then buying again because i could do with out that side., then repeating it. allow loved fem clothes boys or girls, so have to include even a small item on me when ever.
    About going out you should do it if you feel happy, but be safe when doing it. first time i went out somepeople stared but somebody came up to me and shouted but another person came up and defended and kick him out with the bar tender. how i just dont care going out what other people think.

4. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't fully cross-dress, though I've thought about it. I can never find women's clothes that fit me. I do, however, occasionally wear a pink (men's) T-shirt, more frequently pain my nails pink, and almost always wear women's panties and carry a purse. When I do I feel more feminine (which I like), sexier, more confident in myself and my appearance. I want people to see me instead of just wanting to blend into the background. My favorite article would probably be a pair of pink panties. When I started wearing panties, and panties were the only pink/feminine thing I wore, I would find opportunities to briefly flash them to people by pulling them up a bit and lifting my shirt just a bit before bending over.

5. purplepuppy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My aim in life is to run a drag nightclub and I would love to be a drag queen, despite being trans I'm complicated like that. I cannot image life without my fishnets; they both look good and are practical, I wear them under jeans in winter to keep my legs warm.

6. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I was younger and much prettier I would often crossdress and even went out in public on a number of occasions but always with friends and just to see if I could get away with it.
    Now that I am in my 50s I dress and project as a male but I am forever female inside and will always hold layered asymmetrical skirts and loose satin cowl neck blouses near and dear to my heart.