1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just had sex for the first time HATED IT

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by kscurious, Jul 15, 2017.

1. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I just had sex my first time outside near a dumpster in my car with a guy i met on ######. The windows were down and we started cuddling. It was great but I couldn't for the life of me get my penis in him. My penis curves down when erect. We rolled the seats forward and then he tried entering my virgin ass and he got in. But it was the most boring thing. I sat on his dick and it was so painful. Plus I had a ton of anxiety of getting caught out the straight bar we were at. When we get done, I literally pissed in my backseat. I thought it was a river of semen and no it was yellow piss. He didn't say a a word when he left my car just walked home. Sex sucks cuddling is awesome

2. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not everyone have a good first time, I guess? Next time, you could try doing sex that doesn't include penetration or maybe relax while receiving?

kscurious likes this.
  3. dyates

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first time was always really weird.
    I didn't feel any pleasure at all, and I was so nervous that everything I did was bad.
    Next time try to relax, and if you prefer cuddling, spend more time on it. I also prefer cuddling, so that's what I did in the next time, at some point in the cuddling I was calm enough for the rest, and it went much better than the first one.

imacoolkid, kscurious and Nightdream like this.
  4. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In a car, near a dumpster, outside a straight bar, in public........nothing about that sounds conducive to a "good" first time experience.
    No judgements tho, my only hookup I've done was with some guy off an app and I was a bit inebriated (hence the courage to even do it), and that experience left a lot to be desired as well.
    I would say you should definitely try to take steps to plan for a better experience next time. You have to get yourself in a relaxed state as much as possible. Somewhere you're comfortable, maybe some music in the background, things like that.
    After my experience, I have decided I have no use for hookups. I'd much rather give myself to someone I have actual feelings for. For me, that's just one aspect in trying to create a better encounter.

Tomás1, kscurious and dyates like this.
  5. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope for your sake that penetrative and boring sex was also protected by a condom.
    In my opinion "First Time" and "Random Stranger" are two terms that should NEVER go together if you don't want to hate the experience and yourself afterward.

Myclosetisfull and kscurious like this.
  6. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes I was protected

7. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm kind of alright with the whole "first time" and "random stranger" thing but the juxtaposition of "first time" and "dumpster" definitely leaves me cold. There was A LOT to this encounter that would be difficult for a seasoned pro to overcome to actually enjoy it. Don't take it as indicative of sex in general... And maybe try a bed next time.

kscurious likes this.
  8. Blast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first time was terrible also. I think a lot of peoples are. Really, its best to have sex with someone you know and can be honest with - especially if you are inexperienced.

I didnt have sex for the second time until 5 years after my first. Was much much better the second time around.

9. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He kept assuring me that no one would see us. But I kept hearing drunk voices around the car. It was so cramped, I felt terrified that we would get caught. Defintley going to use a bed next time. Never again in a car. I thought I just sucked. He didn't say a word to me after until I dropped him off and all he said was 'thanks for nothing whore, no wonder no one wants you" I shrugged it off and went home.

10. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really enjoyed how warm our naked bodies were lol.

11. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was just so desperate for the D. Now it all seems like a bad dream and stupid mistake. He left a lot to be desired as a person in general. I realized I want a warm beautiful relationship instead of cold heartless sex.

12. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He claimed he was so "passionate" we can't be passionate if we don't even know each other. For him it was like a business transaction. You can't build a fire with wet wood (no pun intended)

13. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, next time I would also suggest you try it with someone who's not a horrible person. I'm not really one to say you have to have known someone for months, met their parents and compared favorite muppets to have a rollicking good time in the sack--I've been with my husband for 19 years and we had great sex the night we met--but I really do think in a good fifteen minutes of polite, sober conversation you should be able to tell if someone is capable of uttering that. If they are don't sleep with then.

14. Blast

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my own personal experience, it is good to get your first out of the way quite soon, that way sex isnt such a big massive deal and theres no more obsessing over virginity any more.

Personally, I would take this as a win and something to learn from.

kscurious likes this.
  15. spaceintime2032

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This
    Is just my opinion because I am romantic at heart. I would say have you though about joining local gay social group or going to a gay bar. And see if someone catches your eye and if they want to chat for a bit. And if they want to message you on social media and get to know each other. And then if you want to meet for date to getting to see if you get on. Then if you want to become boyfriends. Then you can make love that way in loving relationship.

kscurious and dyates like this.
  16. swimmer29

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then find for next time partner who also love cuddling and I suppose it will much better then

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sadly, this is the most common result of someone having their first time with someone they meet off of a hookup app.... they feel dirty, the experience is relatively unpleasant, and they don't feel good afterwards.

Please don't let this experience turn you off of sexual experiences. And if you want one that's enjoyable and memorable, I'd suggest avoiding hookup sites or apps, and taking your time, meeting someone, going on a couple of dates, and only after that having sex. Waiting will give you a chance to get to know the person, feel better about connecting with him, and help you decide if this is someone that you want to share your body with.

18. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for all of your replies everyone!

19. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good that you took the time to protect yourself so here is something else to ponder
    You were acting as the bottom, reluctantly it seems, after a failed attempt at topping your sex partner and you found the experience "Boring" leading me to think you are more inclined to act as the insertive rather than receptive partner.
    Next time you hook up, and you probably soon will as the urges tend to become uncontrollable at times, find a better location such as a motel room and plan the experience well so you can act as the top.

kscurious likes this.
  20. kscurious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Solid Advice