1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Steven Universe fans present? (Possible spoilers ahead)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sealgirl19, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Sealgirl19

Is anyone caught up with Steven universe? I kinda feel weird about how it left off and I wanted to see if people felt the same.

Anyone have any theories as to what may happen next and is anyone excited for the return of new episodes soon?

2. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm all caught up! I'm not big in the theories department for SU, but the show doesn't seem to have too many major theories be true.

I do however think something will happen with Rose Quartz acting through Steven since he seems to be doing the diamond hand sign in the beginning in the opening, which he doesn't seem to realize he's doing.

3. Sealgirl19

Oh that would be cool but I don't it happening. It would be nice if they bring Rose back in some way to defend herself. I'm really excited to see White Diamond.

4. RobKing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The left us on such a cliffhanger i am just constantly checking online for air dates.
    I just wanna know how are they getting Lars back home. I'm sure Steven will figure it out( even if he is a little slow sometimes, his mind just running ahead of him). I am honestly so over Rose, she is in the past and the Gems just have to deal with whatever legacy she left behind.
    As to who killed Pink Diamond... Could be anyone from Yellow Diamond to Pearl, who the heck knows.
    Pretty sure the creators have some intriguing plot prepared for us.

5. GenderfluidKat7

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm an SU fan!

6. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, pretty unlikely. I also really want to see Rose! Or at least Mystery Girl!

This isn't a theory, just such an adorable thing I noticed. In "Story For Steven" younger Amethyst says she really likes Greg's hair, and look at her now. Pretty Similar, and adorable!

7. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I can never wait for new episodes! Right now, it kinda looks like it might have been Yellow Diamond who shattered Pink, but I've never thought about Pearl. That actually could make a lot of sense!

8. Sealgirl19

I'm ok with adorable stuff. I'm excited to see more mystery girl and Jasper. I know Jasper isn't fan favorite but I love her.

9. Sealgirl19

The Pearl theory has been roaming around and I still can't believe it. She may have witnessed it or unknowingly had a hand in the shattering. She does get anxious when the shattering is mention.

10. Sealgirl19

I think they are gonna highjack another ship to take Lars home or maybe he may master making portals which would be cool. I feel the same about Rose it's become more of a "What else did Rose do before Steven was born" rather than actually getting to know character. The gems have grown from her loss and I get how she may be important to the current story. She brings the show down when she's mentioned.

11. RobKing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would love to see episodes with Mystery Girl or Sadie or other minor characters but i'm pretty sure the next episodes are going to be very story driven and there will be no time for filler. Or maybe i'm completely wrong and we're getting some light episodes to follow this crazyness that has been going on. Either way i can not wait.

As for Lars maybe they can use lion to teleport there. Or Lars can just scream himself home :grin: which would be awesomeeeee.

12. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Though unlikely, I would love to see a bit more of the Famethysts (The Amethysts and Jaspers from the Zoo). I fell in love with Skinny Jasper and all of the other unique and individual gems! And even without a speaking role Mystery Girl is one of my favorite characters, and Last One Out Of Beach City is one of my favorite episodes. I would love to see a sequel to the episode, even if it was non-canonical, exploring Pearl and Mystery Girl's potential relationship.

13. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I definitely don't see it happening, but it would be interesting to see in like a flashback or something, Pearl maybe try to attack Pink to defend Rose.

14. MeercatSkater17

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I def want to see more Mystery Girl. Come on, they can't just show her ONE time and never metion her again!! I heard some rumors of an upcoming episode featuring her...but I dunno

15. DirectionNorth

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sort of related to the topic- I was just downloading the episodes from itunes. Does anyone know if not all the episodes are listed on there? I'm confused and disappointed because I have 64 episodes on there and looked online, which says there are 132 episodes overall?? I hadn't bought Vol 6 on itunes yet, but still that doesn't nearly equate to 132. I would've bought the dvd, but I read the episodes were just scrambled and some missing, etc.

#15 DirectionNorth, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  16. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really hope so! At least just one more time Crewniverse!

17. Sealgirl19

Yea her defending Rose sounds more believable. I really just want to see how Pink Diamond was taken down.

18. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely, but the way the pacing is going, the Crewniverse will probably play around with it for longer. I also do fear that if we get a definitive answer on who shattered Pink Diamond, that might just be a large step to the end of the story.