1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For those who play diablo

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Akira12, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just recently got the necromancer pack and was wondering for those of you who play diablo and have played the necromancer...what's your take on it? It seems fun but not my cup of tea really. I prefer my crusader invoker and my marauder demon hunter more xD. But my cousin loves the necromancer. So I thought I'd ask and see what others thought. Feel free to comment what your favorite diablo 3 class is though! I'd love to hear xD.

2. Lazuri

I dig the Necro so far. I put all my stuff into the skeleton mages, equipped the rune that uses up all my essence to make a stronger skeleton mage and then slotted some skills that restores my essence like crazy. I'm just running around and throwing out my mages like crazy.

As for favorite class, it's hard to say, as I've done so many builds. I think my favorite ones is my Thornsader who just stands in a crowd of enemies and swings madly with capped attack speed and shouting "COME ON! HIT ME! HIIIIT MEEEEEE!" Another favorite is my Demon Hunter who is pretty goddamn squishy, but mobile as fuck and her impale literally crits for several billion. I've actually oneshot bosses on appropriate difficulties with her, she is pure insanity.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol the thornsader is epic I have to admit. So much fun standing and watching things die. Haven't tried impale I'm doing cluster arrow I believe and man 5 sentries each throwing a grenade man things explode and die it's amazing!

4. Lazuri

I've got one of those Demon Hunters as well, but the impale one is more fun simply for how fucking ridiculous it is to throw a simple dagger at an enemy and see them literally explode.

5. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm I'll have to give that one a try cause that sounds funny as hell lol.