1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to be me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by antisocialfalls, Jul 11, 2017.

1. antisocialfalls

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I REALLY want to come out as agender to my family and friends but I'm so scared. My parents are really accepting and my friends are too, I don't actually know what I'm scared of. I'm planning to get a more gender neutral haircut soon, so should I come out then? I'm really excited for people to recognize me as who I really am, and it's eating me away to have to keep this secret. I think about this kind of stuff so much I am barely able to sleep at night. I already have a new name figured out and I have collecting pictures of gender neutral fashion for weeks now. I just want to be able to be me.

2. Lacayda

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What are you scared of? Coming out or being out? If you are just scaredmof coming out you have to overcome the fear and just do it. You say you want to have a new haircut and a different style of clothing, so to me you seem ready to come out. I kniw it's hard to come out as anything but you will have a moment where you just don't give a f*ck and come out.

antisocialfalls likes this.