1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender me (dmab)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AriKari, Jul 9, 2017.

1. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm feeling the need to find a label I can identify with. I thought since I'm getting a bit impatient, ec could help me. Anyway, this is what I'm going for.
    85d81f6865932e8430df3125ad3b8bee.jpg 12568913_214058895610871_2082641898_n.jpg imagesnhf.jpg
    I wouldn't call it genderqueer, androgyny, or anything of the like myself. I don't currently have any plans to go on hormones. I prefer she/her pronouns, but i think i'm still a while away from asking for that. I'm gonna practice tucking soon. Lately, I've been window shopping for women's clothes, and have even been trying them on. I do natural makeup every day. I've been pretty lazy with my facial hair lately, letting it go for several days, but I generally always want it bare. I'm nervous about wanting to feminize my voice. Not so much that I want a higher pitch, just having a softer, lifted pitch. I won't be getting my nails done anytime soon, because my job doesn't allow it :rage: So, all in all, I want the appearance of a woman, the pronouns, and all that fun stuff. Keep in mind that's not where I am now, but that is the goal. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas of what gender I could potentially be, please let me know!

2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. astriferous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Desired presentation and gender identity don't always go "hand-in-hand". I think the pronouns you prefer are more of an indicator, but only you can figure out whether that means you are a woman, genderqueer, etc etc. Good luck!

#3 astriferous, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  4. A GayLesbian

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What about maverique (you do you ) ?

#4 A GayLesbian, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017