1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At peace

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Senpai25, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Senpai25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For over a month now I have struggling with my gender identity. I've had the help of my close friends, everyone on EC, the people I volunteer with, and those at work. I have experimented with being trans and have ultimately discovered myself as a Demiwoman. I prefer female gender language and have discovered that I am bi from a physical standpoint and attracted to women romantically.

Somehow, I feel a bit empty though. I have been so focused on finding out who I am that I am not sure what to do right now. I suppose all that is left is to help others and live life as the person I am.

Blast and astriferous like this.
  2. astriferous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad you've found peace with your gender! And I think you're right about how to move forward. It might feel strange in the beginning to finally have a clear idea of your gender identity but after struggling with it, it can be quite nice.

Senpai25 likes this.
  3. Senpai25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much for that. There are still plenty of things I want to do of course. A little ways down the road, I am thinking of experimenting with crossdressing at least with undergarments. My inner girl will appreciate it. I may also try out feminine hair styles as well. Taking part in the community more and so on are also to be part of it.

#3 Senpai25, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    astriferous likes this.
  4. astriferous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is how I feel now that I've pretty much figured out my gender too. The sort of thing I'm looking forward to be able to do once I'm out of my parents' house; experiment more with how I look and be able to take part in the community :blush:

Senpai25 likes this.
  5. Senpai25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's great.:blush: I'm glad to hear that you have your plans in order as well.:grinning::gay_pride_flag:

astriferous likes this.
  6. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's great you want to experiment. Oh! If i was to give a recommendation, Try searching in a place called etsy for a shop called Rainbow Rears. That's who i got my padded bra from and i'm sure they have other stuff. Though i'm not sure if it's mostly marketed to kids teens or adults...
    Aside from that though, I'm glad to hear you plan to experiment.
    I can say you've come farther than i have. I'm two years into being a demigirl and... well... I'm still questioning if egery choice i make is really right ir not. So i'm proud of you that you were able to figure it out so rationally after such a huge moment of panic that you had before.
    I still recommend at least trying to help ykursekf feel ore feminine... it will cause you less anxiety in the long run. I tried it pretty early and it has probabaly prevented alot of bad situations for me.
    I hope to be updated on what you're doing to further yourself, Senpai~
    I'll always be here if you need me, even if not right away.

SomecallhimTim and Senpai25 like this.
  7. RoseChan00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry for my over-the-top posts. Simple replies don't very much apeal to me because of my whole time in the roleplay community. I got so used to typing so mufh detaio that i just fan't help myself. So sorry it my post was again, a bit too much fkr how simplified i could have made it.

8. Senpai25

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for that. I'm excited for when the chance comes up. I looked up Rainbow Rears. It looks pretty awesome! Once things are a little more in order at home, I will definitely want to look further into it. Figuring out what you want to do is a process. I feel that it is best not try to take it all at once. Hehe. This is certainly quite a turnaround for sure. I certainly need to relax some. I will want to start following your advice when the chance comes up. I am not in a position to experiment a lot yet. I'll be sure to keep you updated Rose.^-^ I appreciate it.

No need to apologize. I liked seeing the longer post because I felt it contributed more to the conversation. Posts like them help me out a lot. I completely understand where you are coming from.