1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to ask this Girl out but I don't know if she's interested in me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jon99, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Jon99

Their's this girl that I work with that I would like to ask out, but I don't know how she feels about me? I'm really terrible at noticing the "signs" that someone likes me. I've noticed in my peripheral vision that she glances at me when I'm sweeping, but I'm just not sure because she hardly talks to me, the times we did have conversations I'm the one that had to initiate the talking. Do you think I'm over thinking this? I also am nervous because If I do ask her out and she says no, it's going to be super awkward.

2. Koizee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you should get past the "awkwardness" part first. You said you both rarely talk to each other, so you should get to know her
    Trying to go out with a person that you barely know or barely talk to is a bad idea (In a lesbian relationship at least) and usually leads to awkward and/or embarrassing moments...

3. Jon99

The problem their is that I'm an introvert, Starting a conversation is one of the hardest things I can do, I'm not even sure how I got the courage to make conversation with her the other two times.